Recent content by Noel Bilbro

1. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

I actually contacted him and he said that he doesn't plan on making a 2226b kit because he doesn't see many
  2. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

I found this site. You think it's legit? http://www.audio-high-store.com/product/marantz-2226b-upgrade-kit-audio-capacitors/
  3. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

Thats a pretty serious list. I just used an off brand electronics cleaner. I plan on at least getting some type of lube
  4. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

Wow, thanks so much for the post. Very helpful information. Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you have a link for that kit?
  5. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

Wow, that would be great. Thanks
  6. Noel Bilbro

New to vintage audio. Trying to restore a Marantz 2226B

New to vintage audio. Trying to restore a Marantz 2226B
  7. Noel Bilbro

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

2226B https://imgur.com/a/Ib1sH
  8. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

The service manual has the caps listed along with every other part. Is that the capacitor list I should use?
  9. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

Yes, I have the service manual and it lists every part including caps. Thanks for the tips and info.
  10. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

I reveived this Marantz 2226B for a good deal. I have decent enough experience soldering to PCB(making keyboards) so I think I could do a recap. I realize no one is going to hold my hand through the entire process but, I am quite lost when it comes to what brands/types to use for what and where...
  11. Noel Bilbro

Restore Marantz 2226B

I reveived this Marantz 2226B for a good deal. I have decent enough experience soldering to PCB(making keyboards) so I think I could do a recap. I realize no one is going to hold my hand through the entire process but, I am quite lost when it comes to what brands/types to use for what and where...
Back
Top Bottom