Recent content by Noisypot

1. Noisypot

USB stick with songs as a gift

How do you go about finding all these dead or ailing artists so you can PayPal them ? Where is the site and can you be sure they will actually receive the money ?
  2. Noisypot

How do you burn a burnt disk

Forgot this: What's the proper way to name the files on the disk so your player will display them.
  3. Noisypot

I didn't think of EAC. This computer is like a junkyard with an occasional bar of gold. Audiokarma has its gold too. You're proof of that. Thank you
  4. Noisypot

I have some old songs I burnt to a CD-R a number of years ago with a desktop computer. I wanted to know of an easy way to re-burn these (except one song) to a fresh disk. The songs on the disk are lossless CDFS if that matters. How do I do that ? Thank you :) OS is Windows 7 / 8.1
  5. Noisypot

USB stick with songs as a gift

I'm still using windows 7 on a desktop computer. I've got a lot of old MP3 songs I'd like to share with a friend, but they have large variations in volume levels. The situation gets worse when you throw in downloaded music videos Sometimes the music has an actual video, sometimes just a photo of...
  6. Noisypot

Hi Glen ..... I've got a pioneer 7100 which seems to be working very nicely. What is an amp like...

Hi Glen ..... I've got a pioneer 7100 which seems to be working very nicely. What is an amp like that worth ? I do have sort of a grump concerning the turnover switches because I don't know what they're supposed to do. LOL Otherwise no problems. Thanks ...... AR
  7. Noisypot

Trying to restore Realistic Optimus 2 speakers

These parts are very hard to find and weren't very good in the first place. I ordered some (enclosed) tweets from a seller on eBay called Mavin after asking a bunch of questions. Seemed like the tweeters had all the right specs and would fit the boxes correctly. If not, they are returnable. I...
  8. Noisypot

Sellers on eBay don't answer my questions. Lots of them are reselling and can't go into another room, find the speaker and then measure it. The speaker is in a warehouse miles away.
  9. Noisypot

The original tweeter was bad and the other box has a piezo in it. I don't care for piezos
  10. Noisypot

I found that the data sheets are incomplete. Seems like they're working on it though
  11. Noisypot

I've been searching for some 8 ohm tweeters for my boxes but am having difficulties because the manufacturers of today don't give you complete dimensions. No I.D., no O.D. On top of that the connections are in odd places. I have a workaround for the mounting holes. I've tried Simply Speakers...
  12. Noisypot

Question about Onkyo players

Does anyone know when Onkyo made its first CD / MP3 player ? A model number would be helpful. I'm not a big fan of MP3s, but they're okay for some music. Thanks :dunno:
  13. Noisypot

CLEANING VINYL - The AK compendium of fact, fiction and collective wisdom

Does the bird complain about a buzzing in its head ?
Back
Top Bottom