nolasally

AK Subscriber, from RDU North Carolina

Subscriber
nolasally was last seen:
Aug 23, 2017 at 1:21 AM
    1. Pup
      Pup
      Hi,

Tell me about the NS500 woofer? Same spec as my NS690? No mods to my cabinet needed? Price? Shipping ? location....

I thought the NS500 had 10" woofers....

My NS690 needs a 12 I think

So many questions...

thanks

Bob
    2. nthall
      nthall
      Whats the best you could do for the CR-640 with shipping to Kansas City 64111? They always scare me when the covers missing.
    3. Superampman
      Superampman
      Hey there Josh. You received my $600.00 for the 2203s nine days ago and still haven't shipped them. I wasn't hoping to 'perhaps' receive them sometime in the future.
      I hope this is not a scam you're running here on the back of AUDIOKARMA.ORG. Kindly ship the goods as advertised or give my money back, sir.
    4. Superampman
      Superampman
      Not quite sure how this new system works. Interested in your 2203s. Still available?
    5. stxbones
      stxbones
      hello see you have a PL-530 service manual what are asking for it please let me know i'm interested thanks Bill
    6. Turner-Table
      Turner-Table
      Hey Sal - Steve here - just wondering if you had had the chance to read my private msg to you? Thanks, man.

Steve
    7. Turner-Table
      Turner-Table
      Hey Sal - Steve here - just sayin' "Hey!"
    8. williamburns
      williamburns
      thanks for the feedback, yeah i sold the polks but have a backup set, I've heard mixed reviews on the vanny's so i think im gonna move on the dcms, thanks again
      William
    9. HomerJSimpson
      HomerJSimpson
      Introduce yourself in the Introduction forum.
  • About

cook