Recent content by NOSaint94

1. NOSaint94

5.8 EFI Question

Hey guys, Does anyone know why Ford did the upper and lower intake design on both the 302 and 351 with fuel injection in the F series trucks? Seems like a strange design but I was wondering if it got more airflow than a standard intake manifold.
  2. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

Some pics
  3. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

Know him from work and he is a good honest guy. He doesnt seem like the screw ya over type. He is doing some work for the city too, so his work must be pretty good
  4. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

Haha unfortunatly not. Im in Northern Colorado :D
  5. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

The thing is the metal is not bad, its still plenty strong. It is just enough to bubble the paint. He told me what he plans to do is strip it down to bare metal, sand down the rust to shiny metal, put a sealing primer on it, then prime, then paint, then clear.
  6. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

To be honest, Im surprised the cab corners and fenders are not completely rotted out. The truck was originally from North Carolina
  7. NOSaint94

Arghhh Body Shops

Hey guys So I went around today to a couple of the local body shops to see about the couple rust spots on my Ford. I have one about 1 1/2 inches long on the drip rail above the drivers side door, one on the bottom rocker panel on the drivers side door jamb, and theres a small spot about the...
  8. NOSaint94

Is this too Much Hi-fi for one bedroom?

One can never have too much hifi :rockon: :banana:
  9. NOSaint94

What are you drinking now?

Pepsi Next at the moment, Mtn Dew at work and most other times :banana:. Occasionally I treat myself to an RC Cola :thmbsp: :tresbon:
  10. NOSaint94

Tips to quit smoking?

I might give those a try if the cravings get bad. Ya I will get those checked out if they persist. I was smoking Marlboro blacks when it started, went to reds and it eased off some, now that I'm quitting hopefully that will go away. To be honest that and the cough from hell are my two main...
  11. NOSaint94

Tips to quit smoking?

Well guys, decided I'm goin to quit. Smoked my last cigarette tonight, then threw what I had left away. The only thing I kept was my lighter, bein I could have other uses for it. As Don Draper said in Mad Men, its a "product that never improves, causes illness, and makes people unhappy". Not to...
  12. NOSaint94

Bought a new Ford

I kinda had the same situation with my old GMC that I had, which was a 97 c1500 4.3. Intake manifold gasket went and was replaced, then the engine got a nasty rod knock from hell, so new engine, new clutch assembly, then clutch master and slave cylinders, and some small stuff. The motor only had...
  13. NOSaint94

Bought a new Ford

thanks guys :D Got a good price on it too, 6200 with taxes :rockon: :thmbsp: Cant wait to put a good dual exhaust and some new valve covers on it.
  14. NOSaint94

Bought a new Ford

me too that is one of my favorite body styles for Ford
  15. NOSaint94

Bought a new Ford

more pics
Back
Top Bottom