Recent content by notasuv

1. notasuv

Suggest speakers that excel at spooky good imaging

Currently have a pair of Scansonic MB 3.5's that fits the bill...............very easy to listen to
  2. notasuv

Looking for Central Florida members.

Like fishing from or for ....................being 5 minutes from the Merritt Island Refuge is a bonus....
  3. notasuv

Looking for Central Florida members.

Space City USA..Titusville..would be open to bringing a piece or two out...........a Jeeping fishing nut as well....
  4. notasuv

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

Mirage M-1's ...... just hooked on their sound...sure there are many better out there...
  5. notasuv

White Van Ring Crashed by FOX news Detroit - Video

ah an expert on all brands audio..........:scratch2:
  6. notasuv

Polk Audio SDA-SRS

Tons of info at polkaudio...they love lots of power very unlike the Klipschs..the SDA sound is a bit different at first but most love it....for the right price they are easy to flip if you dont like em....do they come with the SDA connecting cable?
  7. notasuv

Polk Audio SDA II's

This advice from the butcher of tweeters ;) ^^^
  8. notasuv

Envy

Yup.. I can put em back together and have extra parts left over ;)
  9. notasuv

Most Obscure Equipment Ever Owned

worth it if they are in great condition as there are no spares parts/drivers around, will send you a "what to look" in these speakers from one of the originators of these speakers if you like....good luck in the search...
  10. notasuv

I was really surprised to get em just bid up to the min, had gotten a few emails earlier in the day from both Paul Burton and Moray James, 2 of the 3 that invented this beauty. This is the second like new pair they know of...the voice coil has all fluilds and never a sign of a leak and the panel...
  11. notasuv

I just picked up a pair of Sumo Arias, quite rare especially in like new condition as these are, quite a differnt design, the sound...heavenly..need a sub with them..now the search for the tube amp begins :)...did I mention these sound heavenly....a very different sound than my Mirage M-1's...
  12. notasuv

Vandersteen model 2

great deal good luck
  13. notasuv

Polk RT12 Tweeters

I found the SL-2000 to be harsher sounding and could not listen to them for more than an hour..with the replacements I can listen all day......different tweets for different folks ;)
  14. notasuv

Chris Coote (API) Still in Business?

Just got a email from him today....still there just very very very busy.. correct contact info for Christopher Coote is chris@abitech.ca
  15. notasuv

New Audio Nut Joins AK

Its a great site welcome
Back
Top Bottom