Recent content by nttrbl

1. nttrbl

1950's speaker identification

It's all coming up for sale at a local estate sale this week and this is the only pair I couldn't figure out. If I don't want to put money on this pair if it takes money away from other known speakers I'm interested in at the sale.
  2. nttrbl

The person has a bunch of homemade EV style enclosures loaded with old Jensen coaxials, old heathkits with altecs and Jensen's speakers. I just couldn't figure out this pair.
  3. nttrbl

Only picture I have, looks like metal dustcap with dual cone and possibly colored surrounds. Can't open etc, any ideas?
  4. nttrbl

Changes speakers more than underwear.

Changes speakers more than underwear.
  5. nttrbl

have to remove everything and take a hammer And 2x4 and pound it out carefully, as you could...

have to remove everything and take a hammer And 2x4 and pound it out carefully, as you could really cause some damage.
  6. nttrbl

Speaker ID. White Cone of Death!!!!

Wonder if they painted the Bose white, so you will at least have a matching set!
  7. nttrbl

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

Thank you, it was a fun project and for under $350 cdn(apprx $20 American! Lol) the new gear value/performance is through the roof on this setup.
  8. nttrbl

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

A couple more pictures.
  9. nttrbl

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

This is my setup and I'm loving it. Sainsmart 6n3, TPA 3255 from TI, meanwell 48v 350 watt, and cases from Michaels, used with my ESS amt3. Going to add plexiglass lids to keep out the dust and little fingers. The sound is awesome, clear, dynamic and awesome soundstage etc.
  10. nttrbl

Tire speaker

I heard they have a very flat response. But with a bit of air can have a very full sound.
  11. nttrbl

Bands Named After A Part of the Body?

The Chromosomes Dayglo Abortions(bad I know!)
  12. nttrbl

Your Favorite 8 inch 2-Way Speakers

The Signet sl280, amazing speaker and can handle the power of my pioneer sx1050 with ease.
  13. nttrbl

Energy pro 22 ..who's left or right

Tweeters in if I remember correctly.
  14. nttrbl

Homemade (kinda) speakers from GW... Can you identify?

A friend's von shweikerts I refoamed are gefco woofers with 1056 stamped on them.
  15. nttrbl

An SX-1250 Guy!

Welcome to AK! This section is more for introducing yourself to the community. Try posting about your pioneer in the pioneer or solid state section for proper answers. I have an sx1050 that I've been enjoying for years, Good luck with your 1250!
Back
Top Bottom