OG2channel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whazup?,
    Been ridin?, I did the MSF, ERC course on Sat. It will save me another $27 a year with Allstate.
    I'm listening to my latest criagslist pick...
    A Sansui 2000 X. Original owner, bought in Germany in 73'. All she needs is a FM dial belt?. He gave me the factory service manual too. He said it came with it...must be a Euro thing.
    Anyway, is it difficult to replace?.
    L8r.
    wow that is pretty good , im with satefarm now house , cars and bike .May have to do some comparisons. Have fun on ur run and be careful. Im in the middle of doing my first tire change on my harley front tire . Never done it before but damn they want almost $100.00 bucks to change and balance . Getting ready to do some riding . ltr
    funny you just got in touch , just resold the 330B and tt. didnt really want to but just have alot of laying around keeping those kg4s tho
    Just letting you know there is a Rega apollo top loader cd player in the barter thread for $750.00. Did you ever get one ? Have you been back down to G/P s Champaign yet ? Take it easy
    Ya might want to look at dr*audio's threads. I checked him out and he's a tech. Don't know where, but everything I've read so far indicates others a happy with his advice.
    My goal is to be done with house re-mod at the end of March. I'm ahead of schedule, so I plan on pulling the wheels off the Triumph

I've been reading dr*audio's threads and responses. He's a tech somewhere. Everyone seems happy with his advice.
    I hope to have the house re-mod done soon, then it's bike mod time. Let me know when you get the Cornwalls set up, I'll pop down.
    No i havent , been working on it and Avionic had got in touch with me so we are working on by using email and phone. Keeping alot of it out of the thread. That Lbpete did the same thing and pissed me off . I just dont get some of these guys . You take the time to explain stuff in detail and its like they dont even read the thread , they just jump in with a stupid ass reply . Anyway still working on it . Heading up to Pontiac to meet Cubdog staurday morning to trade my Klipsch Cf3s and center for the Cornwalls and those KG4s . Cant wait , well have to get together sometime and have a beer and take a listen .
    ttyl
    headin to work
    LMAO , that it has been around a while . I have heard about it , just never used it . Thats a good product , i may give a dose to all my tools and toys lol . Ya know doubt we should maybe just kick back and have a good nite sometime . Well wrkin on that 7070 , gonna try to get back together and do some voltage testing ttyl
    Man thats a nice deal , im really not intrested in any more speakers though at the moment. Ive got plans to meet cubdog on the 26th up in Pontiac at his mother inlaws. We may be doing some trading , my Klipsch Cf 3s 2 sets in Cherry and a Klipsch KV4 center for his Klipsch Cornwalls and a set of KG4s just like i got from you same finish too....plus a H/K Receiver 490i ? and a Old Sansui 5000x i think it is. I just want to experience the Cornwalls and just a change . Hell thats what its all about experimenting and having good times. Would invite you to ride up with but a buddy has a van that we have to remove the seats out of for all the gear , hell Angie cant even go lol . Anyway give me a call sometime maybe we have a beer and listen to to tunes bullshit ? Its late just got home ttyl
    No I sure dont Tom wish I could help you. Unfortunatley I have to go to New York until I find a good tech locally myself.Let me know who end up using. Maybe I could use them too! Sure would save me a lot of money.

Guy
    Oh well I just shipped it to New York . I will remember that next time. Thanks for the info.Good luck with your reciever, maybe the Sansui!
    Yea its so hard to trust people these days,even on AK you have to be careful. Most are ok though.
    Guy
    Big Maybe...There is a Sansui 9090DB on Ebay. Local pick-up only, just outside Chicago. I can't decide wether to bid or not.
    Needed to run some sea foam througth the bike today, so I ran up to EDI. I was mistaken, they do work on reel to reels.

Tom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom