Ohighway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello,

Could you please tell me the source you mentioned to purchase soft foam surrounds for Allison Model Six?

Thank you very much,
    Freddie
    I have the bass modules for the Valkyrie if interested. The wood could use a refinishing to be a 100% all drivers are fine and badges are with them.
    Rick,
    Three of my four are the more modern eight-core ones, but I would be interested in yours, with PSUs, if the "price was right". I'm in Columbus, right off I70. I have trade-able electronics, too. Pro NTSC video gear, some hi-fi stuff, etc. Let me know if you have an interest!
    Hello,

I saw that you own the Fisher 50A's and was wondering if you could talk about what your likes and dislikes are with them. I am putting together a mono rig and have an opportunity to buy one. However, I won't have a chance to listen to them before doing a proper restoration. Are you driving the original metal tube or have you switched to something else? These are relatively scarce and the only description I've read says that they are not as warm as the Fisher receivers such as the 400/500/800. But who knows! The internet is mostly wrong, I would assume! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom