1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
Ohighway
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM
Media:
Birthday:
August 16
In the woods.....in Howard County, Maryland
Retired from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center .

Share This Page

Ohighway

Wannabe Minimalist, Male, from In the woods.....in Howard County, Maryland

Subscriber
Ohighway was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM
    1. Chip Chester
      Chip Chester
      Rick,
      Three of my four are the more modern eight-core ones, but I would be interested in yours, with PSUs, if the "price was right". I'm in Columbus, right off I70. I have trade-able electronics, too. Pro NTSC video gear, some hi-fi stuff, etc. Let me know if you have an interest!
    2. cgoroo
      cgoroo
      Hello,

I saw that you own the Fisher 50A's and was wondering if you could talk about what your likes and dislikes are with them. I am putting together a mono rig and have an opportunity to buy one. However, I won't have a chance to listen to them before doing a proper restoration. Are you driving the original metal tube or have you switched to something else? These are relatively scarce and the only description I've read says that they are not as warm as the Fisher receivers such as the 400/500/800. But who knows! The internet is mostly wrong, I would assume! :-)
  • About

Birthday:
    August 16
    In the woods.....in Howard County, Maryland
    Retired from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center .
    Wannabe Minimalist.....

Signature

My system: A bunch of crap you wouldn't really want.....