Recent content by OldNBroken

1. O

Another unknown speaker.

Thank you for such quick work. Pink Floyd had me laughing for quite a while ! Still smiling.
  2. O

Unknown Speaker Help

Thanks for the fast response. I'm learning a lot as I go. Am I to assume that we can use Google with just the numbers and get an answer? I may not have to bother everyone again :)
  3. O

Unknown Speaker Help

Does anyone recognize these 12" woofers ? Numbers on the magnet are L12PN.21110070-90-1 the bottom number is 060530 Same numbers on both speakers. Cast Frame
  4. O

Another unknown speaker.

Can anyone identify these 12 inch woofers ? They are cast frames 5 & 1/2 inches deep and a fair size magnet of 1 & 3/8 thick by 5 & 1/4 inch diameter. The model numbers? Sereal numbers are L12 PN. 2110070-90-1 and the other numbers are 060530. Same numbers on both speakers. Thanks for any help...
  5. O

Does anyone know about these Mini JBL copies ?

Thanh You for those spectacular pics. I hadn't seen those, only these that the previous owner had sent me. I also added some more information on their sizes.
  6. O

Does anyone know about these Mini JBL copies ?

I'm new at this and I thought I had included the dimensions. Sorry, so here goes. They are truly small. When lying on their sides, they are 9 &1/4 inches long, by 5 & 1/2 high by 4 & 1/2 inches deep. The main bones of these is a steel stamped arrangement of differing angles and tabs punched out...
  7. O

Hello all from OldNBroken.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from the more experienced and educated among us.
Back
Top Bottom