Air NZ pilot

Share This Page

Omegaspeedy

Vinyl and FM lover:), from Pukekohe, New Zealand

Omegaspeedy was last seen:
May 11, 2015
    1. Omegaspeedy
      Omegaspeedy
      Hi oscar, it was a while ago now and I've since sold it to a very happy new owner. If you take the lid off, and locate the RAC jacks, follow the circuit back to the first little capacitor. I think it's dark green by memory but could be wrong. It's a tiny tear drop shaped thing. Just snip one leg on both the left and right channel. Alternatively, unscrew the circuit board and locate the solder joint and unsolder just one leg opening that circuit. This way it is reversible. It's a very good upgrade and takes away the apparent veil that that model tuner has.

Hope this helps,

Cheers James.
    2. oskarlx
      oskarlx
      Hi my name is oscar, i just bought a nad c426, and i read your blog on removing a cap next to rca jacks, can you give me more specifics so i can do it to.
  • About

Air NZ pilot
    LOVE my family, DIY HiFi, Vinyl and Analog FM!! You can stick that ipod up your butt and I don't want to know about how it sounds or your latest DAC! Media storage devices are blasphemy!

building stuff and listening to it afterwards.

Signature

Ampino/ Siggwan Mod 1/ Kenwood KT-7300/ Lenco L75/ Trichord Dino/ Apparition 12 tonearm/ Clearaudio Symphony.

www.analoginstruments.co.nz Tonearms