Artist

Share This Page

onepixel

onepixel was last seen:
Aug 20, 2017 at 5:04 PM
    1. theophile
      theophile
      onepix

You have to bring back Kassia. Your moniker is not the same without her.
      1. onepixel likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. theophile
        theophile
        Interesting. You should send the link to my friend AKer timofred. He's a photographer also.
        Mar 20, 2017
      4. onepixel
        onepixel
        I know timofred. Another surfer. I've seen some of his photos. Good stuff.
        Mar 20, 2017
      5. theophile
        theophile
        Yes timofred and I surfed together for about ten years.
        Mar 20, 2017
        onepixel likes this.
    2. HammondB
      HammondB
      [IMG]
      Merry Christmas!
    3. abnormal_vet
      abnormal_vet
      Carl,

I never heard back from you regarding the SR838. Would you still consider selling it? And if so, would you mind sending me a PM with your price.

Thanks,
      Travis.
    4. abnormal_vet
      abnormal_vet
      Carl,
      Thanks for the reply. That's a shame with the Sansui gear. Onto bigger and better things? I am interested but as i live in Australia we will have to post. If you're comfortable with that? What are you wanting for it?
      Thanks,
      Travis.
    5. abnormal_vet
      abnormal_vet
      Hi,

I saw a posting of yours on the rack/stand topic. i know it's a long shot but i don't suppose you're willing sell your pioneer PLC-590 or the Sansui SR-838 by chance? I've been on the look out for quite some time.

Regards,

Travis.
    6. Rome
      Rome
      Yea Carl!

Those were some good times & I had a friend in high school that his dad owned Jessup Yamaha in Tyler TX. Man, I would walk to that place & camp out for the day! :D

I think he broke some sort of record (Gerald Jessup).

Got to ride a Yamaha 90 that was a blast to ride another friend owned. He loved my Honda CD175 & I loved jumping hills & dirt mounds with it.

Great times back in the 70s.

Don
    7. Rome
      Rome
      Hey 1Pix! :D

Yea, I was thinking about riding my old Honda CD175 back in the day this morning & I remembered a lot of days walking to the different shops that sold bikes.

One shop sold Bultaco's & Hodaka's & this was one of the bikes I wanted to own before I got the Honda. It intrigued me about the two cycle engine bikes where you had to mix the oil like that Hodaka Rat.

I heard some race prepped bikes back then that were two strokes & the sound still reverbs in my memory. Great stuff!!!

Rome
    8. onepixel
      onepixel
      The woman in my avatar is Kassia Meador, a very good long boarder.
      1. Doc.vinyl66 and florida71 like this.
    9. guest109
      guest109
      I keep trying to make your avatar bigger...what a great picture. I like it so well as that was what my wife looked like 33 years ago...lol.

Marty
      1. Doc.vinyl66 likes this.
    10. fishcane
      fishcane
      Thanks! but not nearly as impressive as your avatar!! ;)

Its a steelhead, caught in late October
    11. onepixel
      onepixel
      Hey Lou... you got to learn how to play with everyone. Getting banned does nobody and good.
    12. Theophilus Punoval
      Theophilus Punoval
      A moderator here - I won't say his name but it rhymes with "horizon" - keeps busting stones and I just told him to grow up and lay off. I'm expecting to get banned, so if I do so long and good luck. I'll see you down the road.
    13. 313guy
      313guy
      Swell, Carl. Thanks for asking. Looking forward to Saturday. There is so much going on I need 3 of them this week. AK and SMAC member WntrMute2 is unveiling his new turntable. It has a Terminator linear tracking tonearm with an air bearing. I did some of the motorboard modifications on it. I will insist someone take pics and start a thread on it...assuming it is worthy. He is kind of shy about that stuff.
    14. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      I will. I'm working on the arm mount for my PA-5000. Hopefully I can finish it before the weekend.

I'll revive that thread once I have it up and running.
    15. onepixel
      onepixel
      Denny, congratulations! Let me know how you like it!
    16. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      Carl, I finally got myself a PLC-590! banana-dance :)

Denny
    17. onepixel
      onepixel
      Just trying to get work done, waiting for surf and sun!
    18. Gohan
      Gohan
      I am doing good!

What are you doing?
    19. onepixel
      onepixel
      Hey Gohan, things are good how are you?
    20. Gohan
      Gohan
      Hi onepixel, How are you doing?
  • About

Home Page: