1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
opt80
Last Activity:
Apr 2, 2017
Media:
Birthday:
Jul 7, 1956 (Age: 60)
Home Page:
optician

Share This Page

opt80

Moderator, 60, from Stratford,Prince Edward Island

opt80 was last seen:
Apr 2, 2017
    1. NJAudioGuy
      NJAudioGuy
      Help - I paid for my membership through paypal - but I still don't have full access. Who do I contact?
    2. byoungman1
      byoungman1
      Happy birthday!
    3. opt80
      opt80
      I'll look into it
    4. g..v
      g..v
      I can't view the classical records playlist. I'm, always getting a "500" error message.

I haven't been on the forum very long, and I can't figure out why.

It is the only place I can't get to.

Thanks,

Greg Vasale aka g..v
    5. jlaugh87
      jlaugh87
    6. gggvan
      gggvan
      Hello, I am always on the lookout for new bands and also bands/singers that I may have missed when they were active. But I already know who I like and don't like, so getting a million suggestions to check out "band a" when I'm already familiar isn't helpful. Its almost like I'm looking for a way to build a knowledge base and then get informed suggestions from it, sort of how Pandora is supposed to work. Can you think of any way a sticky or thread could achieve this?
    7. Loop2kil
      Loop2kil
    8. Lost0ne98
    9. theophile
      theophile
      Happy Birthday sir.
    10. Brindabella
      Brindabella
      Hi I would like to apologise for my posts on the deleted thread 'I am done with AK". In my effort to steer the thread back into direction that was helpful to the OP, in the end I did the exact opposite. What I wrote was not helpful to the op at all.

I am not sure which moderator closed the thread, but could you pass on my regards and apology to whoever it was.

Rob
    11. 2chanman
      2chanman
      opt80,

I received a private message from "moebuster" 2 days ago requesting info about tweeters for a Radian speaker system. I went to the trouble of replying to his request via a private message, only to find that he does not accept private messages!! As a moderator, can you let this guy know of his error?

Thanks. 2chanman
    12. opt80
      opt80
      yep,from the looks of it,the only thing missing was the owners manual. threw out the box thinking I would keep the unit.
    13. mike0565
      mike0565
      Thanks for the update alan. When you posted this in bt, you stated that it was new in box. Is that so?
    14. djnagle
      djnagle
      What did you do with my thread on electric motor experts?
    15. FOXHUNTER NJ
      FOXHUNTER NJ
      Would you be kind enough to move a thread I posted from General Audio Discussions to Listening Spaces? It's about a $2M listening space so it's probably better suited for that crowd. Many thanks

Constructing a $2 Million Dollar Audio Listening Room, TV Show
      http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=435146
    16. zebra03
      zebra03
      Is there a reason all the threads are centered instead of on the left or did I do something stupid ? Zebra03
    17. zebra03
      zebra03
    18. Rybeam
      Rybeam
      I apologize for stretching the rules. I was not aware I was until
      fisherdude notified me. Think about AudioKarma without
      "copywrited" content. Owners manuals, wiring diagrams and even
      pictures could result in fines or jail time.
      Please watch:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc
      It is not politics it's our freedom.
    19. superdog
      superdog
      For some reason my pages won't display the avatar photos or thumbnail attachments .Is this something that happened on the AK page that can be reversed?I have a 2yr grandson that sometimes messes around with my computer until I catch him.
    20. Highef
      Highef
      Hi,
      I have an old post of my room (4-cat hall) in General Audio Discussion Forum. Is is possible to move it to Member's Rooms? Thank you!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 7, 1956 (Age: 60)
    Home Page:
    http://
    optician
    ,divorced, happy

music,audio,books

Signature

Vinum et musica laetificant cor
    [​IMG]