Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello,
    I would like to purchase the Asus DAC.
    Thanks
    opt80
    opt80
    Hi Skimp I sent you a message on the DAC
    HI i am new at this site and i think i am a member but when i click on some sites such as a barter adds for info it shows i do not have permission to view the add. I note you too are from PEI. Small world ledbailey
    Hi there opt80. I see you're from an island on the opposite coast of Canada, just as I am, on an island, out here on the "wet" coast. I'm hoping you can help me as I made a mistake when entering my year of birth. It says 1969, but I was born in 1959. I clearly didn't have my glasses on that day. OMG, I was totally out to lunch because my birthday is May 17 lol. Thanks and cheers!
    Help - I paid for my membership through paypal - but I still don't have full access. Who do I contact?
    I can't view the classical records playlist. I'm, always getting a "500" error message.

I haven't been on the forum very long, and I can't figure out why.

It is the only place I can't get to.

Thanks,

Greg Vasale aka g..v
    Hello, I am always on the lookout for new bands and also bands/singers that I may have missed when they were active. But I already know who I like and don't like, so getting a million suggestions to check out "band a" when I'm already familiar isn't helpful. Its almost like I'm looking for a way to build a knowledge base and then get informed suggestions from it, sort of how Pandora is supposed to work. Can you think of any way a sticky or thread could achieve this?
    Hi I would like to apologise for my posts on the deleted thread 'I am done with AK". In my effort to steer the thread back into direction that was helpful to the OP, in the end I did the exact opposite. What I wrote was not helpful to the op at all.

I am not sure which moderator closed the thread, but could you pass on my regards and apology to whoever it was.

Rob
    opt80,

I received a private message from "moebuster" 2 days ago requesting info about tweeters for a Radian speaker system. I went to the trouble of replying to his request via a private message, only to find that he does not accept private messages!! As a moderator, can you let this guy know of his error?

Thanks. 2chanman
    yep,from the looks of it,the only thing missing was the owners manual. threw out the box thinking I would keep the unit.
    Thanks for the update alan. When you posted this in bt, you stated that it was new in box. Is that so?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom