Recent content by ossodiseppia

1. ossodiseppia

Replacement Selector Switch oS1 (stock# 78006500) for B-2105

Aren't these made by Alps? You can also look on eBay.
  2. ossodiseppia

G22000 enough for AR9s?

Reading through this thread, it makes me wonder how most folks approach the purchase of vintage equipment. Do folks build a system around speakers or does one choose their system, then find an appropriate set of speakers?
  3. ossodiseppia

Where to find Sansui 890DB faceplate???

You could try dry transfers. These are not long lasting or all that durable. But, if left alone, they should last.
  4. ossodiseppia

Sansui 7000 (Eight, Six, Seven & Eight Deluxe) button labels

They are also available on eBay. I'm not sure if they are being sold by the same guy as here.
  5. ossodiseppia

G-9000 with a problem

I don't see water damage. The G-9000 is a really nice piece of kit. I would clean it up and put it into service.
  6. ossodiseppia

Looking for those preamp to main jumper loops

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204067282761?hash=item2f835b9f49:g:Fb4AAOxy4fBTk~WL&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4Dvj%2BVOqcBcjqknZwSw1LnsVe7eulnlgO5AGhqGIMpbQH5XNKaMf8ud6wkVGYMrteo29hwsefs9ojPaatZSVMT3wgZliP8yTu9VNX4qn96EByZsjORr2IRNPUg8s8OzE8IojeiQZlTbJ%2BsEgKh3xzIZKupxeQLOXKYG0vbTujGIq7Qf06mJ4AMq8zS2E9u%2Bse...
  7. ossodiseppia

Sansui G8000, which is which?

I have 600dpi scans of the Audio, Power Supply and Tuner. Each is over 10MB. If you want them, please PM your email address. The attached PDF has been compressed and lacks detail. See the cropped image. It's crisp.
  8. ossodiseppia

In need of one push botton 5326500 for for AU-3900/4900

Look for the service manual for these. They just might have the part number for the buttons.
  9. ossodiseppia

In need of one push botton 5326500 for for AU-3900/4900

Pictures and measurements would be helpful as these buttons can show up on other Sansui units. Here are some on eBay...
  10. ossodiseppia

Help with some info on a G-33000

OOPS! I am so sorry. I suppose I should report myself for a rules violation. :eek2: I don't visit very often and have forgotten.
  11. ossodiseppia

Dare I ask the going rate for a G22K?
  12. ossodiseppia

Sansui AU-X111 MOS Vintage - How NOT to Ship

The seller is passing the buck and assuming no responsibility for the great packing job. I will be surprised if the claim is paid. Claims take time to resolve and they are also time sensitive. You need a backup plan. If you bought on eBay, file a claim, " not as described". If you did not...
  13. ossodiseppia

Sansui AU-X111 MOS Vintage - How NOT to Ship

There are a couple of options for the graphics on the glass. The first is a dry transfer. I've had a number of these made for vintage Alfa Romeos, but not in gold. https://customrubontransfers.com/ The other option is a metal sticker from the company below. I've not used their products...
  14. ossodiseppia

The screws are M8x16 socket head screws. Make sure to get nylon washers so the screws don't scratch the paint. As for the owner's manual, I've never seen one. However, the G-22000 should get you going. You can download a pdf from Audiokarma...
  15. ossodiseppia

G-9000 Pre Amp

I believe @kevzep uses Sansui with a Crown. Kev?
Back
Top Bottom