Recent content by outshined

1. outshined

crazy ebay auction that ended today

It ships in a reusable, hard plastic container w/foam inserts AND is insured for the full value. Just because the value is $xxxxx doesn't mean that it costs that much to ship.
  2. outshined

Air Force One NYC Photo Op

The cost of this farce is almost $330,000.
  3. outshined

BOSE 901's...Whats the proublem???

That's the idea. The 901's need room around them, with adjacent walls for each one. They are also not the only speakers that have used EQ. If you take the time to set them up properly, you will like them very much, IMO. I've had mine on stands, and also hung from the ceiling. I liked the...
  4. outshined

The idea was to get "new" photos of Air Force One with the Lady. They coulda done that with Photoshop... And, yes, very expensive to boot. Edit: I just saw that similost mentioned Photoshop. Still a good idea, yes?
  5. outshined

Citizens had every right to be alarmed over this ridiculous stunt.
  6. outshined

New Camaro

Effin A. :thmbsp:
  7. outshined

When does accepting a "great deal" become "cheating" someone ?

Why buy anything for a penny more than you have to? You haggle over the price of a new car. You search the grocery ads for a cheaper price on the same items, and might even clip coupons. You shop around for a better price on car repairs that you can't do yourself. Etc. If your gimcrack...
  8. outshined

All equipment shold be designed with such care/insight!

I have always liked and admired Spectral. DC to MGHz! I'd buy Spectral over Mac, Krell, Levinson, etc., if I were willing to spend the money.
  9. outshined

Microchips in people?

So, it's kinda like a Medic Alert bracelet... :smoke:
  10. outshined

Spying on you from your cell phone.

Apparently, anyone can tap your cell phone and listen to your calls, look at your text messaging, and even spy on you while you're not on the cell phone. I don't know if this is really true. I thought it was interesting, so here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyKcoDaofg
  11. outshined

which song has your fav rock guitar solo ever?

Leslie West ~ Roll Over Beethoven on Flowers of Evil David Gilmoure ~ Time Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush ~ Finish Line from Whats Next Gary Moore ~ Not the Only Fool in Town from After Hours Ritchie Blackmore with Deep Purple ~ Highway Star from Made in Japan
  12. outshined

Really strange crime wave

We are a predatory species. I see no change in this, ever.
  13. outshined

Really strange crime wave

Crime happens in all areas, by people of all ages and by both sexes. They range from stealing candy to multiple murder and kidnapping. Gang banging is especially dangerous, and these punks are everywhere. All we can do is to protect ourselves as best we can.
  14. outshined

Do we evolve with age, or does the music of today cause it?

There is some music that I listened to, and liked, when I was much younger, that I wouldn't necessarily listen to now. As to the question, that's hard for me to say. I won't say that I now dislike it, but, as you say, it just doesn't do it for me as much.
Back
Top Bottom