ozmoid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Todd,
    Sorry I've taken a few days.AK doesn't notify one,if a 'Visitor Message' has been left.

I'm using the standard 's' shaped YSA-39 on the 2000.I also bought the spare Straight arm the YSA-1.The GT 2000 is easily the best turntable I've ever heard.The amount of information resolved is extraordinary.
    I'm loving this thing.
    In one move,the whole level of my system's performance has just gone intergalactic.The best hi-fi purchase I've ever made.
    What makes it ten times more enjoyable is that the turntable has nothing to adjust or keep in tune.One just has to install the cartridge and put a record on the platter.
    That's it.
    Heaven. :)
    Steve
    Hey Steve! Thanks for checking in - I'm jealous as hell of that GT, enjoy it my friend. Which arm came on it? (I could always dress my YP-D8 up with a bunch of marble, and fill the platter with lead.) <grin>
    Todd
    Hey ozmoid.
    This is a really great idea.A great way to enhance the 'community' feel of AK.
    I'll state here,now that I'm using the GT-2000 and it's a knockout.An aural education.
    Now I guess I gotta start looking for a 2000x(sorta kidding,sorta not) :)
    Drop me a PM any time you feel like it.Until then stay well friend.
    Steve Howard.
    Hi Todd,
    Thanks for the friendly invite. Took me awhile to navigate through the "acceptance". In the meantime I seem to have lost your original text in the invite that referred to a subsciption group? Whatzat?
    - Mario (Mopic5)
    dang!! 96 friends? i suck-- i don't social on this site as much as some o' you guys. anyway, just found your message about the avatar. has little to do with escape and a lot to do with it being my name, just an interesting coincidence, and i liked the art and the fact the film is almost 100 yrs old. there is another early john wayne movie called, i think, 'irish jimmy dolan', about an irish boxer so named from chicago-- it has eerie overtones of my own family history. check out this link http://lotuseaters.net/#jfk
    Hi Todd, I too just noticed this friend thing... YOU are my first friend! You therefore are my BEST friend! BFF!
    MichaelJ
    Hey, Todd. Just discovered this friend thing. Thanks much for the invite--it's an honor. I consider you more than a friend. I consider you to be the pet frog I never had. :D
    Hi ozmoid,
    I've been chasing info on the site for my CR-820. Couldn't help but notice your collection.
    Have any input on my post?
    Ya know Tar Heels aren't engineers!

Redi
    I checked the bylaws of the "He Man Woman Haters club" and I saw nothing to interfear with my having you as a friend so I approved you. Now don't make me sorry!
    Ah, so that´s where I remember you from, Todd. LOL.
    Seriously we go back a long way here at AK, don´t we? Of course, as you are aware of, I was absent for almost two years. Should have known better.

Jorge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom