Recent content by PackmanJim

1. PackmanJim

Sansui FR-D35, any good?

Anybody else had any experience with this model?
  2. PackmanJim

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

January 22, 2016 Email correct. :rockon:
  3. PackmanJim

Tuner String (Dial Cord): What to Use

Great thread with great ideas and resources in it. This is why I love this site. Thanks guys.
  4. PackmanJim

If only it were legit

I saw this today on Facebook marketplace. How the heck do you sell a $5,000 turntable for less than $100? You don't it's a scam!
  5. PackmanJim

Arkansas Gear for Sale Alerts...

https://springfield.craigslist.org/ele/d/kirbyville-ja-michell-tran-or-turntable/7276578510.html JA Michell Transcriptor Turntable - $3,500 (Branson) No affiliation.
  6. PackmanJim

SX1010 Is it the pinnacle of Pioneers Receiver engineering? Maybe it is!!

I have been using my SX-5590, which is a recapped black face SX-1250, and I recently hooked up my recapped my SX-1010 and i swear it sounds better! I am very happy with both of my Pioneer receivers.
  7. PackmanJim

I love my new Cornwalls

Those look great. I also have a pair of Cornwalls. I recapped them with Crites crossovers and they are my favorites by far, I agree the bass is very addicting.
  8. PackmanJim

Too many amps !!!!

Looks like all top shelf gear. Love it!
  9. PackmanJim

Three Dog Night

I saw Three Dog Night a few years ago also and they were great! I was never a huge fan back in the day.
  10. PackmanJim

Sansui AU-9500

I have one of those amps and tuners untouched also. Love that late 60's industrial look. Great sounding amp.
  11. PackmanJim

Sansui 881 or G-7000

That is a beautiful Sansui.
  12. PackmanJim

McIntosh MC2100 fair price

$1150 https://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/d/bryant-mcintosh-2100/7075725390.html
  13. PackmanJim

Is this really true? Planned obsolescence by Sonos

Apple has been doing the same with the IPhone for quite a while now.
  14. PackmanJim

Pioneer SX 5590

I had mine completely recapped and it tested out at 210 watts per channel. It sounds really good now and yes it is a beautiful piece.
  15. PackmanJim

Woodstock.......Who was there?

I was only 14 when Woodstock happened and I lived in Texas so did not make it. I did make "the last of the no hassle festivals" the Ozark Music Festival in Missouri in 1974. The Eagles, Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Joe Walsh with many more from the time. 160,000 people with lots of naked girls...
Back
Top Bottom