Recent content by Pal147

1. Pal147

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Caterina Valente, Very much underrated.
  2. Pal147

External Power Supply for GT-2000 Turntable

Just before Christmas I picked up a very nice but basic GT-2000, and I am now looking at an external power supply option or a YOP-1 if one happens to come along, I live in the UK where it is 240v can someone make one of these external power supply units for the UK ? Please pm me to discuss costs...
  3. Pal147

Yamaha GT-2000 Turntable Social Group

Stunning, where can the platter and clamp/weight be bought from?
  4. Pal147

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

You are correct, Thanks,
  5. Pal147

Yamaha GT2000 YAL-1 auto lifter Installation help needed

Bump the thread, as I would like to know as well, is there some dummies guild or better still a video? Thanks
  6. Pal147

Partnered with the Jelco SAS stylus it is amazing and dare I say it better than the recent ART 9 and Kiseki I had on my Pioneer, but then on my Yamaha GT2000 it is a perfect match.
  7. Pal147

Yamaha GT-2000 Turntable Social Group

Early Christmas present to myself. GT 2000 with Yamamoto HS-1A headshell, fitted with a Shure V15 Type IV cartridge and Jelco VN- 45HE SAS with Ruby cantilever stylus, all I have to get now is the YAL-1. The GT is in immaculate condition without a mark on it, however during transporting from...
  8. Pal147

Just received from Japan my Shure V15 Type IV cartridge and Jelco VN- 45HE SAS with Ruby cantilever stylus to go with the new turntable.
  9. Pal147

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

Yamaha GT 2000 & Yamamoto HS-1A. Had these delivered the other day from Japan after having bid on one of their auction sites, and it is in fantastic condition and for a real bargain, I am still pinching myself! Unfortunately the lid had cracked in transit but only on the back and is unseen...
  10. Pal147

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

Same for me, every time I visit the site I have to re-enter my login details even though I tick the box each time.
  11. Pal147

Pics of your listening space

Update on mine, Just added the 2 small Tisbury's (Passive and Phono Stage), and the Revox PR99 MK2, which was fully recapped and overhauled just before Christmas, amazing R2R.
  12. Pal147

New kid on the block 'WiSA'

I have spent many years faffing about with cables of all makes and types, and I must have spent a fortune on them, I have now gone over to being completely wireless with the use of a WiSA soundsend box and what a differance it makes, No cables anywhere other than the power cables and a far...
  13. Pal147

Pics of your listening space

Moved on and sold my old system and gone over to a WiSA wireless based system and I must say it is incredible. Now streaming my music from my phone and playing SACD's, but the biggest surprise is watching and listening to some YouTube Audiophile music and viewing gear that I could only dream of...
  14. Pal147

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Listening and watching this at the moment, Incredible.
Back
Top Bottom