Recent content by parman

1. parman

Revitalizing AK

I have looked at and joined a few of the FB forums and they probably are pulling new/younger potential members away. But the difference between AK and the FB groups is like apples and oranges. I don't think it's just younger people but many are.
  2. parman

What's your best sounding record? What's your favorite record?

This 2019 180gm RSD reissue sounds fantastic. Pressed at Optimal, cut at Cohearent by Kevin Gray. It was pretty surprising to me because it's colored vinyl and I've never been impressed with colored vinyl. I have other great sounding LP's but this one was the first I thought of.
  3. parman

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Thanks for posting this, it's a record that I had been looking for and had forgotten about. I'll be putting it on my list today. PS just did a quick look at discogs and Mainstream had a very limited US release, not even a US CD release. No wonder I had trouble finding it in the bins
  4. parman

Average White Band to retire in 2024? Say it isn't so.

I saw them in about 75 on a date. I haven't heard of them in ..:dunno:
  5. parman

Pictures of a plastic laminated Sansui free-bee from the 70's

I remember lots of buddies back in those days with low watt receivers, that's what mostly was sold. My 771 is something like 30 WPC and it was considered pretty good sized in those days. I never had any friends with monster amps
  6. parman

Sansui 350, not sure I have seen one of those in the wild, what year?
  7. parman

This came with the 771 that I bought new in 74. They also included 2 Sansui posters but I don't have them any more. I suppose they included stuff like this with all their products back in the day
  8. parman

Jazz Fusion Playlist

Thanks for the info, I have a video at home from a few years back and I really like that group. I will look to see if it's the same musicians. I think it was a Chicago guitar festival
  9. parman

Another eBay first

There is a communication rating part of the feedback, give a poor rating for that
  10. parman

Does anyone else listen to vinyl with headphones?

Late at night
  11. parman

Jazz Fusion Playlist

any idea of the line up that was in the band?
  12. parman

My Auto Repair Shop Messed Up, (Big Time)

Looks like it was pretty short lived, for good reason it sounds like
  13. parman

My Auto Repair Shop Messed Up, (Big Time)

What is this? I haven't heard of that before.
  14. parman

Jazz Fusion Playlist

First spin haven't had time to take a pic
  15. parman

Happy Birthday Crazy Gnome!

Happy B-Day Crazy Diamond from your friends on the PF thread The gangs all here
Back
Top Bottom