Recent content by pashka

1. pashka

Braun LV 720 Speaker Thread

Bratwurst7s Congratulations, these are unique LV 720 speakers. Are you going to restore them for yourself? I also bought a second pair of LV1020 in the USA, everything is original and I don’t change anything on purpose so that I can always compare the sound of the original and what I conjured...
  2. pashka

Hughes AK-100

Has anyone found a schematic? I really need it . Thanks
  3. pashka

What were the best sounding mass market receivers of the 90's/00's?

So, mouth ego I decided to run into Second Hand and buy something like amplifier for spreaker test . I got Active speakers . In the store I saw a massive Denon AVR3808ci. I brought , it home and decided to turn it on as a pre-amp using its internal DAC. I was amazed how well this boy played...
  4. pashka

Transistor Replacement

I'm really sorry , Please not use 2n2907 for replays bc157 !!! Very bad sounding transistor in mine active system Braun LV1020 Just replays 2n2907 with BC560c on preamp (original was bc157b) , and 2n2907 with BC557 amplifiers (original BC157A) Completely different music I haven't tried...
  5. pashka

I have S7373 transistors in the crossover and input amplifier. The diagram shows BC171. ( T501) Such transistors are also installed in the LV1020 crossover. On the recommendation, put 2n2222A . TO-18 The power supply unit in the LV720 is more reasonable, but the problem is that the...
  6. pashka

Junk but is cool . LF woofers not original. Its possible this braun has old schematic of crossover serial number befor 10500...
  7. pashka

... James, thanks, by chance I got a couple woofers in Moscow, model # 2443931 did not find any differences with the original, the same 8 ohm
  8. pashka

Logically, the LP720 PS is better, but in the LV 1020 there is a midrange with a huge magnet , but the sound is much better in the mid frequencies than in the LV720. The instruments sound much more realistically like live music at home, excellent attack, expressiveness. ... For my ears, the...
  9. pashka

LV720 has better amps schematic .
  10. pashka

Yesterday I called a friend who is repairing and rebuilding amplifiers and all radio equipment. My LV720 is a plays a mid range dark I needed to raise the level of the midrange of the amplifier and change the Chinese capacitors for a more acceptable sound quality in one go. Unsoldered one...
  11. pashka

Yes, I watched this auction, 'that's certainly a gift. For the summer I moved from the USA to Russia and then bought an LV720 for $ 550, knowing how the lv1020 triamp sounds, I took a chance. LV 1020 sound much better due to the 12 "woofer . LV720, I would call the middle field acoustics. The...
  12. pashka

Any body can explain sound different comparing LV1020 and LV720 ?
  13. pashka

I got right full specification of transistors for LV720 , what missing on downloaded manual . http-//www.hifimuseum.de/lv-720-service-manual.html Also website not PDF and you can translate from German to any language on google . TRANSISTOREN 52 BC 171 0 643 016 T501 53 BC 157 0 644 071...
  14. pashka

Rule of thump to identify Caps in signal path

Many capacitors take a long time to break to enter a constant mode of operation, because of this there are many hasty conclusions about the effect on sound. I recommend that you look at this link where and which WIMA film capacitors should be used ...
  15. pashka

Stiffening fatigued speaker spiders

I have the same problem on vintage 12 "woofers. It can be seen that the spider does not hold the cone at the required height and sags. At volume the coil began to knock. I bought other woofers, they are the same ancient ones, but their course is a little harder. Bass appeared, but it's still not...
Back
Top Bottom