Recent content by PeerlessK

1. PeerlessK

Vince1966

Bought an item from vince1966 through barter town and the item was as described maybe even better . Shipping was lighting fast and well packed . Item TRX-1 police scanner mint like new Thanks again !
  2. PeerlessK

What one would you rather have and why 2015 or 2220b

The 2015 is restored fully , the 2220b excellent checked out works flawlessly but not restored . I will be using one of these with klipsch quartet and may play with the cornwalls . I’m torn because each of these is two different directions 150 miles apart . So I’m asking opinions from someone...
  3. PeerlessK

Fellow Cornwall iv owners

I can’t part with my quartets . The Cornwall iv are in your face more of a presentation . The quartets sound fantastic once you position them correctly . But if I had to choose ? Cornwalls iv but the quartets do so many things right also ….. that being the reason I won’t part with them
  4. PeerlessK

Fellow Cornwall iv owners

How many tube watts are you feeding them ? What brand model ? how many solid state watts are you feeding them .? What brand model ?
  5. PeerlessK

Klipsch owners picture thread

Really need to route my wires differently. Cornwall IV glass tops . After they broke in “wow holy mother of god “
  6. PeerlessK

Pics of your listening space

Need a better camera …argh -my prison cell (marriage)
  7. PeerlessK

Marantz cd6007 dac ak4490

So… I decided to try the marantz cd6007 as it had great reviews . The DAC is the AK4490 . Hit the brakes . Of course I opened it up . Guess what’s not in the cd player ? The AK4490 as advertised by marantz even at the time of this post . Can you find where Marantz announced a DAC replacement ...
  8. PeerlessK

KLF 30, what’s not to like?

Having owned a pair second hand I paid $800 for the pair in oak . Replaced the network’s and did internal bracing . The klf series bracing is the weak spot of the series that and the networks . Matt the woofers and it’s night and day Vs factory klf-30 . My son has them now and he loves them ...
  9. PeerlessK

Why Is Tape So Expensive?

Several years ago working a warehouse job the business sold . When I say I have a few thousand rolls of tape I mean of several types painters tape , gorilla tape , duck tape , clear packing tape white tape , several colors of tape . No shortage here , this post has me thinking maybe I can make...
  10. PeerlessK

Klipsch LaScalas - What Receiver??

To me smaller powered amps always sounded better than the guy down the street that needed one of those receiver wars big tanks . Some people need to have something larger . More power etc . Efficient speakers will never need the power of large amps or receivers .10 watt tube amp with klipsch...
  11. PeerlessK

Someone put a lot of effort into ruining this Marantz

In my wife’s voice “ not in this house “
  12. PeerlessK

Sansui 8080 value complete restoration

Yep didn’t take long it’s been sold
  13. PeerlessK

Sansui 8080 value complete restoration

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275374501600?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=VvsnlD0tQRO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=j8eCKfNbR46&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL What’s anyones thought on this offering ? Not mine no affiliation Sent from my iPad
  14. PeerlessK

Still looking at under $1000 integrated amps

Pm8006 .. the bay has them open box . $999
Back
Top Bottom