Recent content by persons0

1. persons0

Problems with Accuphase E-202

Thanks Glenn. I adjusted the offset and all is well. It is sounding better than ever!
  2. persons0

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I never ended up fixing the amp and it has been sitting on the shelf ever since. I have a question regarding the DC offset adjustment. Where do I take the voltage reading from and what should the target reading be? Thank you!
  3. persons0

Persons0

Glad to hear all went well. I hope she enjoys it!
  4. persons0

luvvinvinyl

Another smooth transaction with a great AK'er. Thanks Ernie.
  5. persons0

Tom Morello's new band "Street Sweeper Social Club"

I got it and I like it. :music: Its not as good as Rage but not bad either.
  6. persons0

No I did not. There are two pots and I am not sure which one I should be adjusting.
  7. persons0

Transistors are installed in the correct orentation. I tried powering it up again and now the relay clicks and it does exactly what I described in the original post. Looks like its back to the drawing board :tears:
  8. persons0

Bump!
  9. persons0

souping up a yorx or a lloyds?

Polishing a turd.
  10. persons0

I have replaced the transistors and now the relay does not click in at all. I am thinking that maybe I need to adjust the bias or offset or something? Does that seem right? Thanks
  11. persons0

Have not gotten a chance to change the transistors yet. I will have it done this week.
  12. persons0

Transistors arrived today! I will be replacing them tonight and I will post back with the results. Thanks!
  13. persons0

Which TV series were you addicted to?

Top Gear, The Office, Mythbusters
  14. persons0

That picture is not of my actual board (found it online). I still have the original trim pots. Where is a good place to buy the 2SA620 transistors and how many are needed in order to find a matched pair?
  15. persons0

The left pair are marked "A620" and the right pair are "2SA856". There are also 2 other transistors just under the trim pots. They are "2SC1746" and "2SC1451". Which of these should I replace? Where can I buy replacements and how much do they cost? Thanks, Alex
Back
Top Bottom