Recent content by petronne

1. petronne

Post a picture of your turntable

My TD Good evening, I m a French collector of vintage items, my first way to listen music is the vinyl, i have 3 Thorens: 124, 135, 160. One of my other favorite is a Dual 701, with shure V15 IV.
  2. petronne

Repair in Paris, France?

Good morning, I have found solution to repare your amplifier, but we need more details about it, all technicle data, picture of the back side.The man whom can look after live in suburd of Paris, send me in my private mail:philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr all information. Thanks and best regards...
  3. petronne

Repair in Paris, France?

Good morning, I let a message on my French forum audiovintage.fr about your probleme, call me when you'll be in Paris: 0621266744/0143581058(office) See you soon Philippe
  4. petronne

Post a picture of your turntable

My new Thorens TD 124 Good evening, I have found the TD just near La Rochelle (France), for 40€ in a flew market. It is like new and get on like a first day. Philippe http://audiokarma.org/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
  5. petronne

SCOTT 250S integrated amplifier

I have one, and it is rare to find it (in France) i m restauring it but i don't find the service manual, i need to know the bias value. For my opinion this serie is very kindly and sound warm as i like. Could you help me? A french link about it (sorry in French)...
  6. petronne

Restoration shop advice

Tank's i ll do that Philippe
  7. petronne

Restoration shop advice

Good afternoon, I m restauring a Scott 250s integrated amplifier i haven't the bias value and noting on the net (in France) could you help me? Thank's
  8. petronne

Happy to became your friend, see you soon, my private mail is philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr...

Happy to became your friend, see you soon, my private mail is philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr Content de devenir votre ami mon mail privé: philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr A bientôt, Philippe
  9. petronne

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Good evening, I have to replace the tuner's light of the kr, in the service manual the part is pilot lamp/ 8v 300Ma/ B30-0069-05. I have tried to find them in many electronic shop in Paris France but it's impossible. Can you help me to buy the bulb in USA. Thank's lot / Merci beaucoup Philippe
  10. petronne

Best Looking Receiver of all Time

Good evening from France, I m looking for information about EAGLE STEREO RECEIVER R6300 is some body know it. http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9090/p1030693c.jpg Thank's Merci Philippe
  11. petronne

Bonsoir, Je vous donne mon adresse mail philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr, je ne sais pas ce qui...

Bonsoir, Je vous donne mon adresse mail philippe.fillioux@wanadoo.fr, je ne sais pas ce qui s'est passé mais tous le monde est parti. Philippe
  12. petronne

Bonjour, Adam How are you to day, could you help me cause i can't open the chat, i have a...

Bonjour, Adam How are you to day, could you help me cause i can't open the chat, i have a message plug in is not installed what can i do ? Philippe
  13. petronne

scott lk 48 help

Good morning, My Lk 48 is very well, i have replace the both 7199 by Philips nos, but i 'd like to change the quartet of 7189 can you tell me what i have to take exactly some peopple talk for EL 34, but i don't know what to do cause the hight voltage of the lk need à special 7189 valves. Merci...
  14. petronne

help with shure v15 III-b1

Bonsoir, Good evening, I have a Dual 701 with her original shure V15/3 LM, the stylus is broken and i have to replace it, what kind of stylus i have to buy? Thanks for your help, merci de votre aide Cordialement Philippe
  15. petronne

Tone arm weight

Merci de votre aide Thank's for your help Cordialement Philippe
Back
Top Bottom