1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
pfcs49
Last Activity:
Jun 22, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Home Page:
retired after 45 yrs www.philscars.com

Share This Page

pfcs49

Phil, Male, from N/W NJ, USA

Subscriber
pfcs49 was last seen:
Jun 22, 2017 at 11:12 PM
    1. lordgarth
      lordgarth
      Hi Phil, My name is Kevin & live in Bergen Cnty. I was wondering if you would like to hear more from your stereo than would think possible. All we have to do is connect these repeating coils between your cd player & pre-amp OR phono pre & pre-amp. Let me know if you are interested.
    2. njcanuck
      njcanuck
      Hi pfcs49,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Flemington - are you nearby?

Yup, that's my Healey. She's a 1960 3000. No vintage audio in her, though; not even a radio.
    3. kerrytat2
      kerrytat2
      I was just curious,are you just experimenting with a tube/headshell combo or do you have a turntable down...I wish I grabbed that Fisher I saw a couple of months ago,I swear I remember it having a straight arm with tube nut...oh well,hindsight 20/20..good night Kerry
    4. kerrytat2
      kerrytat2
      Yessir,I still look out for you actually,but the pickings have been real thin at SA in Pompton,they are putting stuff out so cheap it goes too fast(LIKE Speakers @ a buck a pair) Will swing by Weds and take a peek.Will not forget,always on the hunt regardless!Take care,Kerry
    5. Shackman55
      Shackman55
      What's your Dad's name? I never took auto mechanics in HS even though I should have I was restoring a 67' Mustang ground up. But I knew a bunch of guys who did. Likely is I knew your Dad. Spent a bit of time in Kenvil too, seemed there was a "club" right on the strip there I used to frequent.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.philscars.com
    retired after 45 yrs www.philscars.com
    T-12 parapalegic 95^

Road racing sedans, fabbing hand controls, planted aquariums, good music, good conversation. Mastering the jazz trumpet.

Signature

Yamaha C2-x; TX1000; Squeeqebox, PX-2 /Grace F9-E, AT 440MLa, YamMC705, Adcom HC VDH2, Signet TK9E, AT TN9LCa; B&O 8002/Soundsmith Voice; VPI 16.5; Marantz DV 9500; Krell FPB 300/B&W Naut 801s