Recent content by Pheadrus

1. P

Cerwin Vega D-9 Advice Needed

I'm in Ontario. I'll call the seller and ask him if knows the kit and glue he used.
  2. P

He said it was a faint noise he could hear when they were turned up sometimes. His wife said she couldn't even hear what he was talking about so I hope there is no damage to the voice coil.
  3. P

First, thanks to everyone who offered opinions and advice. I just got home with them. The guy who owned them was a great guy. He actually gave them to me for $80CAD/$65US. They're pretty much like new. Grills are mint and one small dent at the bottom of one but otherwise in great shape...
  4. P

I have a chance to buy some mint Cerwin Vega D-9's from the original owner. He tried to refoam them himself and after they were done, he could here a noise when listen to music occasionally. He believes one of the woofers setup too quickly and is off center. He said he hasn't listened to them...
  5. P

JansZen Z2-CF speaker value???

I made an offer the day they were posted. You just offered more.
  6. P

Are you in northern Ontario Orsen?
  7. P

Are you in Thunder Bay?

Are you in Thunder Bay?
  8. P

Wow! Thanks for the info. I can get them for $300CAD/$230US. So I guess I should grab them even with the dings in them.
  9. P

Can anyone give me some advice on the rough value of a nice set of working JansZen Z2-CF's? I have a friend offering them to me but I don't know what a fair price is for them. I've read about Arthur Janszen and his speaker designs but it's hard to find info on this model and prices. The serial...
  10. P

JansZen Z2-CF speaker value????

Can anyone give me some advice on the rough value of a nice set of working JansZen Z2-CF's? I have a friend offering them to me but I don't know what a fair price is for them. I've read about Arthur Janszen and his speaker designs but it's hard to find info on this model and prices. The...
Back
Top Bottom