Recent content by pheelix

1. pheelix

Neil Young equipment auction Dec 9

there is another auction this weekend
  2. pheelix

the highest was a engine went for $11,250 that is with all charges added you can look up the auction site and use it like other sites to do sold items www.juliensauctions.com and it navigates pretty much the same as others hoe it helped
  3. pheelix

don't know when they get here but these are the 2 I ended up with
  4. pheelix

call me what you wish the kid in me said toyzzzzz blew a grand and got 2 of the train car lots just for so have a good 1
  5. pheelix

any boston fans?

don't know where this goes hope I am correct here
  6. pheelix

Jackie Dunham, CTVNews.ca Published Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:49PM EST Christmas is coming early for Neil Young fans who will be treated to the upcoming release of his latest album and given access to an online archive of his entire music catalogue at the beginning of December. Young...
  7. pheelix

Perfect compliment to your listening session?

when the dead pulled into your town for multiple nights the parking lot was like a late 1960's flashback traveling community and like you guys said they had it ALL!!!!!
  8. pheelix

Bizarre but stunning in an odd way.

hello they are proclaim audioworks dmt-100 that is the current model at least
  9. pheelix

Bizarre but stunning in an odd way.

some of the most devastating sounds that were not being made by a human in front of me came from a version of these
  10. pheelix

Drone

what do you do hang a note on your drone and wait for the thumbs up??
  11. pheelix

Drone

dibs dibs my drone saw it first
  12. pheelix

List of Absurd Prices for Items - Fun thread for obviously enthusiastic expectations

hello there was early rumor that the outer sleeve illustrator for the little mermaid in a rather bizarre frame of mind and to prove he could put a "phalific" design on the cover thy say the one castle tower looks like a woody some to have escaped to sale the rest recalled and destroyed I don't...
  13. pheelix

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

nickleback will be on the today show within the next 30 minutes they will be playin how you remind me if you like that 1 have a good day
  14. pheelix

GIRLS, Girls, girls, And Yes More Girls

just checked email from my sister how about pointer sisters neutron dance sister sledge we are family and I had to cheat I knew the song but never would have come up with Labelle lady marmalade didn't see these 3
  15. pheelix

GIRLS, Girls, girls, And Yes More Girls

only ideas are getting weird movies opera broadway and I cant get bippity boppity boop out of my mind time to hide
Back
Top Bottom