1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
pilotprose
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2012

Following 1

Followers 2

Birthday:
Aug 7, 1947 (Age: 71)
photo electronics technician

Share This Page

pilotprose

Active Member, 71, from Florida, land of the living dead

pilotprose was last seen:
Dec 10, 2012
    1. pilotprose
      pilotprose
      I have a cartridge that I want to upgrade the stylus, which is an ATS12. However, there is another stylus, an ATS12VL (Vivid Line) that is also available and much less expensive. Anyone have any experience with this stylus? Pros or Cons?
    2. GeorgeJ
      GeorgeJ
      Thank you for the offer and information - I appreciate that. Currently I am running an older Grado silver and just picked up a new green for a recently purchased Pioneer S50. I was going to swap out the "old" silver with the new green just to hear - but the T60 is set up just right and decided not to fool with it. I will look into the two you mentioned as well. I am realizing (TT's) can be an obsession! Thanks again.
    3. pilotprose
      pilotprose
      Need conversion information on Jelco tone arm for Technics SL1200MK2
    4. Aunty Em
      Aunty Em
      Nice to meet you, Dennis! Hope things are going well for you re: treatments or whatever you are doing at Moffitt.
      :)
    5. pilotprose
      pilotprose
      I need a diagram/data sheet of the following IC: UPC1003C2. It is a servo IC used in various turntables. Searched the net, nothing found. Any help would be appreciated!
    6. pilotprose
      pilotprose
      I need any and all information on ESS 9 speakers! Thanks for any help that you can give.
    7. stereorob
      stereorob
      hello florida aker!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 7, 1947 (Age: 71)
    photo electronics technician
    background in industrial electronics and communications technology

electronics, audio and video