Pio1980
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, hope you are well. Thanks for your previous response. I'm attempting to find out information such as the Power output, Power handling, RMS, Peak, Maximum output, maximum input power, etc of the Fuselier speakers so that I can match an amplifier or integrated amplifier to power them. Would you have any insight or any knowledge on whereabout I could find that out? Thanks.
    Pio1980
    Pio1980
    I don't recall specifics, but they are moderately comparatively efficient for open driver speaker systems and around 100 Wrms seems sufficient and safe. It depends on loudness expectations, room acoustics, ect. I ran mine with a 35 wpc Dynaco Stereo 70 tube amp for a few years, then a Hafler DH-200.
    Greetings,

I was directed here from the pioneer pl-l1000 tread.

Do you know how to make the rubber isolation boots for the feet?

Also I replaced the little belt for the arm however the arm only moves to the left till the first part of the record using the direction button. By hand its fine. No restrictions.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Pio1980
    Pio1980
    Spiral Oasis in Fla used to have replacement boots, dunno if Alan is still doing them.
    Assume button is the jog wheel, iirc, arm should traverse to center if desired using the wheel.
    They look right and genuine, mine resemble the outer pair, I expect the inner pair to be similar.
    Pio1980
    Pio1980
    If not abused, definitely worth the ask, but may require some crossover cap replacement and perhaps woofer service. They have long lived butyl rubber surrounds that can become detached from the poly cones, which can be carefully reattached with the appropriate adhesive.
    L
    Lucas Ewing
    Thanks for the response. I know very little of what that means. Looks like I have some learning to do!
    Pio,I found these Fuselier speakers at an estate sale for $370 but I cannot find anything about them online, nor any photos of others really to confirm these are real. Here's a link to an image I took of the four of them (https://imgur.com/a/lQnvRr3#LWHbx60). Please, tell me your thoughts on them. I'm dying to know! I have just begun to get into the Hi-Fi hobby and have possibly stumbled onto a great find .. I hope.
    L
    Lucas Ewing
    And to save you a breath, I found you speaking on the man and the brand in another thread. So I am familiar with the legacy of himself and his craft in general - at this point I'm just trying to identify these particular speakers. Thank you.
    Hi, I was reading Engineer Nate's pages on restoring his TTS-4000 SONY direct drive, where he mentioned you did a similar project on a TTS-2500. I have a TTS-2500 I am setting up, can you point me to your post?
    Thank you.
    Hi I’m looking for the 3 sub weights for my Pioneer PLL1000a turntable
    Pio1980
    Pio1980
    Hey Terrance;
    I haven't any thing specifically for the 1000A, thanx for checking w/me.
    That sonus cartridge really threw me because I’ve never had a half inch mount before, and in my inexperienced mind, it seemed like a P mount, which I only have one. Thank you for your help. Wishing you a happy weekend.
    It would take something in the $5000 range to meet my satisfaction.As of late the best passive device I have heard is the Dave Slagle Transformer Volume Control which hands down beats any passive device I have heard including many active preamps. I heard Redboys remote control version which made such a profound impression on me that I just bought a manual controlled TVC kit.
    Reactions: Redboy and Pio1980
    Pio1980
    Pio1980
    That's pretty much why I've stuck with simple passive components that have proven transparent in my critical listening setup. The othe sys has a minimalist C-J Motif MC-9, close to passive with only 2 milspec FETs per channel as gain plus source follower line drivers.
    Hi Steve,
    , Clean out your mail box , you also have a PM at the radio board you might want to respond to
    Mark
    Hi,
    Have I read correctly that you still have surplus of CNC PCBs? If so, let me know, please! I wold be very-very interesed in this business...:)
    Hello PIO , i am lucky owner Pioneer PL 1000 A, i sow long time ago discussion
    With professor Bittz , he mention some problem with TT, wnen the tonarm up it move
    little bit back on the record , Do you know something about this or you Bittz E mail GREg
    Hi, I wonder if I might pick your brain about a turntable I've seen you mention. There is currently a HK T60C available on ebay. If it doesn't shoot up at the last minute it seems like a pretty good deal. I found a post of yours saying that if the three known issues are dealt with, it's a pretty good table. Could you tell me what those three know issues are, and how they are dealt with. I was thinking this might be a good table to play with tweaking. I have currently set up a new cart and belt on an old Pioneer PL-A45D, but beyond that did nothing to it.
    Hey-long time, no issues!

I just picked up a PL-L1000 tone arm that I am going to install in a PL-1000A, but the rubber cap that centers the tone armwhen Iit's lifted is missing. I know that you commented on this before, and I was wondering where I could source up areplacement.
    Hello sir. I am a complete and utter tube-newb. I have recently picked up a Silvertone 4302 b and it is identical to the one you showed in a thread the other day. Do you happen to know where I can find a schematic for it? Any tips or pointers when doing your mods/updates that I should be aware of. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!
    Hi Steve ,

You been hiding under a rock , found some nice UTC LS-57 output transformers , to go with the S-39 you sent me .

[IMG]
    Now just need to find a second S-39 so i can do two chassis .

Mark
    Pio ,
    hope you remember me . I 've been working on my Grundig Model 1070 for about a yr now and small steps . Thx for all your patience and help. As we left it you needed to see a schematic and here it is . WOW what a process, but patience payed off.
    Jerry
    Pio,
    Hope you don't mind me sending you a message. I am back at working on my Grundig and have just posted to try and get a schematic. Hopefully it will happen. Thx for all your help and sorry for the time lap. I am disabled and not able to get around , so everything takes "Forever". I have the original schematic but no way to scan.
    Thx, Jerry
    Goodness comes with getting the basics right, glory is to be found in tending to the details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom