Recent content by PioneerGuy75

1. PioneerGuy75

I didnt realize discussing safety issues here was against the rules!

I didnt realize discussing safety issues here was against the rules!
  2. PioneerGuy75

Any HVAC folks out there? What to buy?

In my experience, most furnaces are all about the same. Personally I avoid high efficiency equipment because it is very complicated, and the way I see it is that one major service call blows any fuel savings for the life of the appliance! Also they do not last as long! Just my nickles worth!
  3. PioneerGuy75

School me on Bose 901s

I had a pair that I liked better turned around "backwards"
  4. PioneerGuy75

Stupid questions about absolutely anything

Or decent speakers for that matter!
  5. PioneerGuy75

Open Baffle Epiphany!

Thanks hnash! I have some big cardboard I might experiment with this weekend! Got the Wolverines cheap at thrift store because they were in cheap crappy cabinets!
  6. PioneerGuy75

Genesis 2 refoam question

Thanks for the info! Doing research right now!
  7. PioneerGuy75

Genesis 2 refoam question

Hey everybody I am finally refoaming my Genesis 2s I got 13 years ago!! Question is, do these take special foams? I ordered some from SS and they seem to be generic 8" & 10" and they dont fit wither driver very well at all! Also isn't there somebody here that can get the original green foams...
  8. PioneerGuy75

Kitchen update

I just finished this routine about a year ago. Of course I am single and I do it one step at a time over 15 years!:banana: Darn that must mean its time to start the whole process over! :whip:
  9. PioneerGuy75

Small single driver epiphany

I have run across that too. Some of those little "executive systems"e quite impressive! I have a small pair of JVCs from a similar system that have off-center voice coils!
  10. PioneerGuy75

Small room speakers, what works for you?

I just got a pair of Boston A200's. They need foam but I am anxiously awaiting hearing them!
  11. PioneerGuy75

New PayPal Phishing Scheme

Yup! I get these from "Apple" periodically!
  12. PioneerGuy75

What is NOISE...?

Country "music" is noise to me.
Back
Top Bottom