P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They have been stored in my heated/air conditioned home--not in a damp basement, hot attic or unheated garage, so they should be good to go. The third deck is a dual bay JVC that is beat up from mobile use (recording wedding speeches and conferences), so I wouldn't even try to give it away. Once I run the Carvers through their paces, I'll figure out pricing. Where are you? so I can figure out accurate shipping costs.
    Carver TD-2400 w/remote--that is the dual deck, I don't recall if/when I put new belts on it, but I'm pretty sure I did, Carver TD-1700 w/remote--that is the 3-head single deck and I know I put new belts on it last year. Both have been sitting for at least a year, so let me get them out and hook them up to verify that they are working properly.
    If you need a dual deck, I have a couple, I also have a spare single deck (3 head) that is just sitting here and needs to go away. Both are Carvers and I have the remotes for both (if that matters to you). Contact me if you are interested. Not looking to make $$$ on them, just get them out of my way and back into service for someone who will use them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom