Recent content by plresults

1. plresults

Help Please: I have access to four woofers LE15A (two need voice coils); two Midrange drivers 375 and two horned tweeters 075; Crossovers: LX5 & N7000

To rescue them from that moldy basement and pass them along to someone who does want them. Or have some killer JBLs built. But I'm not getting upside down with parts before I even consider what to do with them. Why do you ask?
  2. plresults

Help Please: I have access to four woofers LE15A (two need voice coils); two Midrange drivers 375 and two horned tweeters 075; Crossovers: LX5 & N7000

What do these parts trade/sell for? Any watchouts? Is $1,000 too much for the described parts?
  3. plresults

Hello: I know nothing about JBL other than that they sound nice. Came across the stuff in title. Owner blew up the left channel of his Marantz Model 250 amp driving these speakers. Seller wants $1,000 for all of it, including the ugly home make speaker cabs. I imagine that amp blowing up maybe...
  4. plresults

SR 838 Turntable Owners - Do you want a 'Subweight'?

It only fits in the opening in back of arm for heavier carts. I am recreating the weight that came with these TTs when new, from very detailed specs given to me by someone with one of the originals. Vintagear did us all a solid by getting me those specs on another post here on AK. Cheers, Steve
  5. plresults

Are you still interested in one? Please see later posts from me and advise.
  6. plresults

So I count five takers plus one for me. I will get to work on that source and get back to you.
  7. plresults

Are you still interested? I may have a source to make some.
  8. plresults

Are you still interested? I may have a source to make some.
  9. plresults

Hello folks. Someone recently DM'd me on this topic. I will endeavor to find another tool & die guy to make the final adjustments to the prototypes I have. I was so so close but my guy flaked out and ghosted me, which caused me to put the project down. I just need to adjust (deepen) the depth of...
  10. plresults

Arcam Solo - USA Model with AM& FM Product Status and Details?

Regarding the Solo with the CD player and radio - (Link to Arcam site info, which doesn't address my questions: https://www.arcam.co.uk/product,solomini.htm ) When did they stop making them? What was their rep for quality & any known issues? Is there a competitor product from then or now? My...
  11. plresults

Sansui SR 828 'Sub-weight' Specs?

Thank you for this!
  12. plresults

I now have a functional solution to the O ring, but it is not optimized. For the subweight made to exact Vintagear specs, I installed five of one type of O ring, the P/n N0.50X004.3, sourced from the O Ring Store. When five are on the weight, I get a nice snug fit. I am now awaiting an O ring...
  13. plresults

Will do after I get a proper O ring and final metal sizing arranged.
  14. plresults

See my other post. I have four prototypes and am just working out the O ring size.
  15. plresults

Sansui SR 828 'Sub-weight' Specs?

I have my second round of O rings on the way. The first several I ordered were much too large. I'll advise here Thursday or Friday. Again, if anyone wants one of these weights, let me know here once I have all the metal and O ring specs set. As I mentioned earlier, the first three metal bit...
Back
Top Bottom