pmsummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I am writing you for your guidance related to my The Fisher President 4 , 4Channell Radio Phonograph Console Model 9016 Pecan. residing Austin TX . home phone 512-346-8747 and targun@austin.rr.com. Please call me. Thank you for your interest.Turan Argun M.D. ret. Hope to hear from you.
    I think I owe you a beer or 2 .. from many moons ago
    not around much But ... lemme figure something out ... BeakBreaker is pretty nice..
    Richard/Celadon
    Reactions: pmsummer
    pmsummer
    pmsummer
    Thanks for the memory and offer, but alas, Gluten is no longer my friend. :-(

I was simply happy to help.
    Greetings... Your information on Frazier f12 4h speakers really helped me. I am now a proud owner of said speakers! Thank you very much for your posts.. I look forward to learning more about these fascinating speakers..
    i saw in a post about repairs, you have a friend in the dallas area that does repairs at his house. i have two decks that need repair. i would like to get in touch with your friend. 972-442-6494 daniel
    Hi PM,

UPDATE (DECEMBRER 22, 2016).

Today, I purchased a pair of FRAZIER F 815 H JR DIXIELANDERS.
    I bought them so cheap, I didn't even bother to hook em up to see if they were working. This should be a fun project.

Regards,

Tom in Maine
    aka SixCats!

I have a (possible) lead on a pair of Frazier 815-H speakers. Are these worth pursuing ? Any idea what's inside them ? Thanks.

Tom (aka SixCats!)
    Visiting in Keller. Went to Doc's Records yesterday,...Wow! What a fantastic place!
    Howdy Mr. Summers I have been trying to located an mp3 album version of Steve Allen - Tonight at Midnight I know its not out on CD I have looked hight and low. Do you happen to convert this album by any chance? If so would it be possible to please obtain a link for this record. I would very much appreciate it.
    Mr. Summers...
    Hi. Gus... sold you some Boston A200's about 7 years ago now. Met a fellow AKer who bought some Infinity RSb speakers from me. Wants to know best techs or shops to check crossover & wiring on some Frazier Seven's. Thinks prior owner went in an botched up some stuff. Happy New Year to you!!
    Hello...if you have a bad on/off volume control switch...like I had with my Mac MA 6100...you can send it to Audio Classics in Vestal NY...They can fix it....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom