poppachubby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Carmell Jones,Teddy Edwards,and then Pepper Adams "Critics Choice"? Now you're just showing off. I really like that Bee Hive lp too. I would have posted that but I can't figure out how to edit the quotes now,I'm doing something wrong. Have a cool day PC....
    Hello, poppachubby
    You have beautiful boxes sound dynamics :) I am doing some research on the net for 6 months and found nothing on 1200 smt. I'm discouraged! I have a box in good condition. The old person have got an idea of the strangeness original woofer. This creates problem with the passive! I am looking for full specifications see the woofer! . This will allow me to find a solution to restore function.
    He Pops...Clear your mail...I need to speak with you asap!

received a message over at AR saying :

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Why have I received that message and cant get on the forum? This is a joke or mistake right? can you look into for me? Thanks

Byron
    Poppa you should suggest me some songs because I am into the rock music and I can't stand jazz music. Give me a good compilation that can make me into it.
    Look who is here, my friend poppachubby from the AR, this is dakatabg poppa. I just registered here. This site is a lot busier than the AR
    I already love the sound with the old Sovtek tubes. It will be sad when I have to return them to the owner. Put the one on my set of DIY Voigt Pipes and I was in audio heaven! Silky response. Its really a lovely design. If I have my way I'll try my hand doing one in DIY form.
    Hey Pops, you found me out (where I hang out). Lots of Garrard Lab 80 fans here, so I'll be here more often. I had to twist Kaplang's arm to open us up a Garrard Lab 80 Group since I am not an AK subscriber, so he agreed. But no Bose Group yet, HAHAHA! I doubt if that will ever happen!
    Welcome Pops! You can join our group if you wish.
    Gill
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom