Poultrygeist's Recent Activity

1. Poultrygeist replied to the thread My Listening Buddies.

We know who rules the couch at your house.

May 22, 2018 at 8:22 AM
  2. Poultrygeist replied to the thread TPA 3116 vs the tripaths.

One other tweak for increased SQ according to allo is to "connect the ground of DC to earth". Now the +D's power brick does not have a...

May 22, 2018 at 6:59 AM
  3. Poultrygeist replied to the thread TPA 3116 vs the tripaths.

I installed the CM shown above on top of the Volt+D amp this a.m. It looks a little funky but we'll see if the juice is worth the...

May 22, 2018 at 5:15 AM
  4. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

Being from Columbia you'd think the Army would have sent me to Ft Jackson ( largest basic training fort in the US ) but heck no they...

May 21, 2018 at 7:30 PM
  5. Poultrygeist liked Pio1980's post in the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

Supposed to be anyway, the twin 40 and quad 50 (?iirc) AA guns tore them up pretty good. Part of my job was rebuilding the McColloch...

May 21, 2018 at 7:16 PM
  6. Poultrygeist attached a file to the thread Full range driver 8" open baffle recommendations.

I really liked the Wild Burro Betsy's with the Eminence Alpha woofers. Reminds me of the girlfriend who did everything right and you...

PB230002.jpg May 21, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  7. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

At Ft Bliss the RCATS were what we used for target practice. Actually it was the sleeve they towed.

May 21, 2018 at 6:53 PM
  8. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

C Rations - I would always trade whatever I had for a can of beans and franks.

May 21, 2018 at 5:24 PM
  9. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

Someone mentioned Ft Stewart - I spent several weeks there in a tent and the mosquito's were so big you could feel them tugging on your...

May 21, 2018 at 5:18 PM
  10. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

I feel for you guys if you went through basic at Ft Jackson in the summer. Columbia, SC holds or did hold the record for consecutive...

May 21, 2018 at 5:07 PM
  11. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

Ground troops love those warthog pilots. He did tours in Iraq, Afghanistan and Korea.

May 21, 2018 at 5:01 PM
  12. Poultrygeist replied to the thread TPA 3116 vs the tripaths.

The T stands for the Tripath chip and was shortened to T-amp. They're class D and this Sonic Impact T-amp started the craze back in the...

May 21, 2018 at 9:57 AM
  13. Poultrygeist attached a file to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

My son, a hog driver with the Flying Tigers [ATTACH]

HPIM0400.jpg May 21, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  14. Poultrygeist liked AudioKeith's post in the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] KC135 crewchief E and R models. NKAWTG. [ATTACH]

HPIM1322.JPG HPIM1328.JPG HPIM1313.JPG May 21, 2018 at 9:38 AM
  15. Poultrygeist replied to the thread always wondered how many military service men and women here..

Correct. Carried one on my dog tag chain.

May 21, 2018 at 5:35 AM