Recent content by qprhooligan

1. qprhooligan

Pioneer PL-200-250-300-400 turntable Feet suspension problem and fix

Looks interesting. Did you have the parts made for this? I might be interested in a set, do have any pics or videos of how to install them? Price also.
  2. qprhooligan

ID this antenna

I found this antenna in a box and I know it is for a SX-1250 or a SX-1010 but I'm not sure what one. Can anyone help me ID it.
  3. qprhooligan

Correcting Display Instability and Speed Issues: DT Timers

Just used this great bit of information to fix my timer. Thanks for all those who posted the info.
  4. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-980 right channel stereo

Clean all the pots and switches?
  5. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-780 Diagnose No/Little Sound

Sounds like the relay to me also. Try tapping on the relay while playing it to see if the sound kicks in.
  6. qprhooligan

Get the Senn/Massdrop HD-6XX

Just got mine. Like them so far a lot. The box they came in was so tight it tore into pieces getting the headphones out. Not happy about that.
  7. qprhooligan

Pioneer DT-510 Display Flickering

Could I just replace the MN6076 IC?
  8. qprhooligan

(2) dead SX-680s, ... worth repairing?

I have fixed 680's in the past and think they are worth it. If you don't want these I'll take them.
  9. qprhooligan

Pioneer DT-510 Display Flickering

My DT-510 just started flickering this morning. I would love to hear how to fix this too.
  10. qprhooligan

Silver-face era Pioneer SX-x2x and SX-x3x receivers with gold or bronze face

I got this SX-626 a while back and it has the champagne look, even if this pic doesn't show it that well. 626-1 by qprhooligan posted Jul 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM
  11. 626-1

626-1

12. qprhooligan

Massdrop Sennheiser HD6XX

I got in on this last week also. Curious how they will compare to my Grado Sr325 cans.
  13. qprhooligan

Pioneer SX-750 function switch replacement

I replaced one a couple years ago. It isn't that hard. If I recall you can use a selector switch from either a SX-650 pr SX-750. Just take your time.
  14. qprhooligan

SX-780 - shorted speaker wires :(

Bad advise, you can fix it.
Back
Top Bottom