Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well the more you mess with it, the more that can go wrong, and may not really help the way it works or the sound, your call.
    Well I got one channel of my DH-200 well DH-220 wired up. Works fine. Probably need to recap it though. Besides from replacing the electrolytic, do I need/should I replace film caps?
    Been doing ONLY audio repair for 33 years, electric guitar player (not too bad either) passed FCC first class license with ship radar endorsement, many years of retail, my own shop for 15 years.
    Know a lot about Crown and JBL for warranty center, a bench person , phone work, companies and over the counter as a tech from day 1 before my 1.5 years of tech school communications.
    Listened to many systems, pro or home, offered to do sound for a good band, now just trying to get away from it somewhat.(it's not the 70's anymore)

Any advice I give should be appreciated, but am NOT above being wrong.

Seen and worked all reconing and re-foams, all brands, cab reworking, crossovers, and was the final listen say-all after cab speaker repairs.I stayed away from the mess but had input to it and the end and did a few myself aaaaarg keep me away from glue, lolzzzzz)

Like music

Thanx.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom