Recent content by qvisten

1. qvisten

B & W Pics

I have been in quite the rut when it comes to photography the last few years but now I'm home on parental leave for six months and I try to take at least one picture every day when we are out and about, cellphone (like this one) or proper camera.
  2. qvisten

Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Finally got the home office done-ish after starting a remodel last spring, before our first child, thinking "No big deal, I'm just going to finish it after the kid is here"... famous last words.... A year later and my end is almost done at least. Nuthuin' fancy in terms of audio but it lets me...
  3. qvisten

Vinyl only spin list

Perfect new year's dinner music.
  4. qvisten

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

Stepping down from the jelco on my thorens to the OEM of my "new" Kenwood KD 1500, things are much simpler :D The old Clearaudio concept V2 sounds as good as always! Currently running a Analogis black diamond stylus.
  5. qvisten

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Alan Lomax - Texas folksongs
  6. qvisten

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

I made a downward move with my turntable. Our cats have managed to destroy a couple of needles due to a lack of lid on my thorens. Now, the thorens is due for a good overhaul and a bit more modding(including a bigger plinth, ergo don't want to waste time, money and effort in getting a lid for it...
  7. qvisten

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. (And fittingly enough, the whole area is crawling with reindeer)
  8. qvisten

9. qvisten

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

My lovely wife gave me a copy of Puscifer - Conditions of my parole for Christmas so I had to throw it on.
  10. qvisten

What did you get for Christmas?

I'm getting more and more fed up with the whole gift giving and receiving thing as I get older, but this year my lovely wife got me a still sealed copy of Puscifer - Conditions of my parole and I could not be happier
  11. qvisten

Post your photography!!

I'm just getting into large format, this is the first sheet I shot. The dark edge is because I developed the sheets in a 2x35mm tank and even though I put in almost 700ml of developer, i was still probably around 100ish ml short.
  12. qvisten

Vintage film cameras

Thanks. I was out and just getting acquainted with the camera and the movements a few days ago and I got this picture(I haven't gotten my bathroom lightproof yet for tray development so I tried chucking the sheets in a regular 2x35mm tank and sadly I should have had a bit more developer in...
  13. qvisten

Vintage film cameras

Went and got myself into large format a week or so ago when i took delivery of this hunk of metal. Kodak Master View 4x5
  14. qvisten

What camera(s) do you own?

I have gotten to the point where I start too feel like i might have too many cameras :eek: As far as digital goes I have a Nikon D610. On the analog side.....weeeellll...I think i have around 20 or 30 rangefinders from Olympus a almost complete suit of Olympus 35's(missing a SP) to Mamiya 35 to...
  15. qvisten

A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant Devastatingly good!
Back
Top Bottom