Recent content by radioterry

1. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

The real DYNA 70A manual would go well with mine. I learned a lot about ST-70A's from a Bob Latino post over on The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum: http://dynacotubeaudio.forumotion.com/t33-dynaco-lore-differences-between-factory-wired-and-kit-built-st-70-photos The 70 in this thread has many pieces...
  2. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

I'd really like to find out more about the one I posted in this thread, plus I would really like to find the manual for the ST-70A (factory assembled thus the "A"). As I understand it, the ST-70A manual is smaller. Here is a picture of one that I grabbed off the Internet: BR, Terry
  3. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

I'll probably sell it. Several years ago I was really into ST-70s and, along with this one, I picked up an ST-70A. My daily driver is a stock ST-70 that I restored, so I actually have a total of 3 now! :D Terry .
  4. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

OK, they all tested strong as a 6CA7 on my C.G. Industries calibrated and upgrade Heathkit TT1A. One 7199 tested strong and the other tested weak. :D :D :D Terry
  5. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

Anyone recognize the tube type of the following tube (the only marking on each tube is the number 42 that you see, nothing else)? It is what is installed in this ST-70 Clone: TIA, Terry
  6. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

Please point me to the other post that you referenced here: "Interesting that someone else recently posted about a Stereo 70 with similar changes. Maybe this was some sort of popular modification at one time. Perhaps this, and the one in the other thread, may not exactly be home grown after all...
  7. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

Does anyone recognize this ST-70 Clone Manufacturer, etc.? TIA, Terry
  8. radioterry

Mitsubishi Interplay X 7 Cassette Deck Belt(s)

I am working on a Mitsubishi Interplay X 7 and the TT and cassette belts have disintegrated. I have found the replacement belt for the turntable, where can I find the belts for the cassette deck (according to the Service Manual that I have downloaded, there are three belts associated with the...
  9. radioterry

Vintage Realistic Speakers - Triode

It actually has the word Triode on the badge.
  10. radioterry

Vintage Realistic Speakers - Triode

I picked up a pair of vintage Realistic speakers with the old realistic badge on the grill cloth. The other grill cloth badge is labeled Triode. I cannot find anything on these speakers. There are two speakers in each heavy wooden cabinet and they sound good. Does anyone have any information...
  11. radioterry

Zenith phonograph in NY

I know that this is an old thread,, but d you still have the manual? I just picked up one of these and could really use one Thanks, Terry
  12. radioterry

Info Request for Bell Sound Labs Model 2300

I realize that this is an old thread, but I just picked up a Bell 2300. Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for it? TIA, Terry
Back
Top Bottom