Recent content by raidermc

1. raidermc

2275 PE01 preamp tone board

Hi rBuckner; I will check it out when they get the search function operational. It inverts at the output of the BA312, which comes as no surprise. My guess is all the tone boards that use this BA312 are inverted. I will say that the 2275 is a great-sounding receiver, even though I prefer...
  2. raidermc

I guess if I want "true phase" I need to flip the polarity at the speaker terminals LOL
  3. raidermc

Hi Buckner, I have yet to install the sparko op amps. I just wanted to create a reference with the BA 312s in place and then compare it to the Sparko mod
  4. raidermc

Hello All; I am in the process of installing the Sparko discreet op-amps in the PE01 preamp tone board. As a baseline, I decided to check the frequency response for a before and after comparison using the Bode plot on my scope. I replaced where I could, all the signal path caps with Wima...
  5. raidermc

Marantz 3800 ua749pc

Last time I checked, Little Diode had some in stock
  6. raidermc

refurb expert needed in Niagara...

Hi Marty; I do my own refurbs but may entertain doing yours depending on the condition of the unit. I am in southern Erie County PM if you like. Thanx
  7. raidermc

Model 22 receiver

Thanks for the advice, I will look around. I buy a lot of parts from both suppliers plus I work in the electronic industry. Not too hopeful but you never know.
  8. raidermc

Model 22 receiver

Hi Lavane, It is a 100k pot with dual adjustments for left and right channels. I was hopeful of finding a pot with the same wiper mounting/size format as the original. I would then cannibalize the donor control to fix the original. The OEM pot is unusual in the way the outside control knob is...
  9. raidermc

Model 22 receiver

Hello all, I have a model 22 I just recapped and aligned. The last thing I need is a treble control pot. I am not having luck finding one. Has anyone repaired theirs with a donor pot? If so, what part number control did you use, its looks like its repairable. Please reference the attached photo. ,
  10. raidermc

3800 issues, is my chip dead?

Thanxs for getting back to me, I had a lengthy conversation with Andy at Sparko before I installed them, no mods were necessary. They performed well over the last few years. Just wanted to try the opa134s in a second 3800 I have sitting around.
  11. raidermc

Currently running the Sparko discrete Op-amps in that position. I ordered some of the OPA134s, do I have to change any caps to accommodate trying these out? I thought I would see if I can detect any differences in sound quality. Thanxs
  12. raidermc

Little Diode (ebay) might still have some.
  13. raidermc

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

August 14, 2011
  14. raidermc

150 and 120 B differences

I had a 120B and still have a 150.(both are aligned) The 150 is a superior tuner. Good read!! https://www.fmtunerinfo.com/marantz.html
Back
Top Bottom