1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
Rangefinder
Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2015

Following 1

Followers 1

Electronics Technician

Share This Page

Rangefinder

Member, from I live in Petaluma, CA

Rangefinder was last seen:
Aug 18, 2015
    1. dr*audio
      dr*audio
      Never heard of "No Noise." Yes, a lot of good cleaners have been taken off the market. It makes it more difficult to clean controls, but I'd rather have the ozone layer intact.
    2. guest102
      guest102
      Concerning your prospective Gemini turntable, there is a lot of negativity being flung around here without knowing which model is being considered. Perhaps most of those offering opinions are only familiar with the latest lower priced Gemini models, which admittedly did not make the top ten when I was looking for a new 'table a few years ago. If what you were looking at was a better built example you should try to find out what model number it is and reveal that, hopefully with a picture. You might get some more meaningful feedback with more information. In one way turntables are like cars - within one particular brand name some models are more desirable than others.
  • About

Electronics Technician
    Native Californian. Worked in the electronics industry most of my life. Worked in the Valley before it became Silicone.

Name it.