Recent content by rayray83

1. R

Sony ESG vs NAK

Hi Guys, I recently acquired a Japanese model Sony TC-K333ESG in a trade for some Tubes I had left over. I had it serviced and it has got me hooked on tapes again!! I have not touched my turn tables in weeks!!! The Sony is pretty good looking and the sound is very good as well. I started...
  2. R

Trio/Kenwood KP-880D Info?

correct
  3. R

I believe its the AT HS10. I have the cartridge installed pretty much on a 45 degree angle. It is not pretty but it works decently for the time being....I will post a couple pics tonight. Cheers, Ray
  4. R

Update! I picked up the Trio last week and have had a limted time with it but I am really enjoying it so far! I am still waiting for my trio headshells to arrive(next week) and will be picking up the new dust cover this weekend. Currently have a Nagaoka mp-50 with a audio technica...
  5. R

The PF-800 is actually pretty dahm good! but I do want a Direct drive table. The PF-800 will go to my parents house so my mom can stop using her Audio technica LP60.
  6. R

Really looking forward to bringing it home this weekend! I currently have a Thorens TD125mki with a Jelco 750 tone arm and a Yamaha PF-800 which the trio would replace.
  7. R

The seller has tracked down a couple of OEM headshells in japan and is having them shipped over! they are a fraction of the Ebay asking prices. Would be interested in your pioneer mad though
  8. R

He has the oem headshell now
  9. R

Yes it is! Ive dealt with him for a while now and have never been dissapointed!
  10. R

Great! I have a MP-30 with mp-500 stylus needing a companion!
  11. R

I was clearly misinformed! The seller is holding the table for me until I can listen and decide if I like it or not. Any advise on cartridges that pair well this table? Thanks Ray
  12. R

I know it does have the X chassis 100% I have seen a couple pictures of the table without the plinth, Definitely looks like something from Terminator. Pretty cool if you ask me!
  13. R

Thanks for the Info! I had to google translate a bunch of Russian pages and got basically zero info from them. On paper the specs look great! The table I am looking at is in mint condition and full serviced and converted for North American use. The seller is a very reputable local collector...
  14. R

Hi guys There is a Japanese imported KP-880D available locally and just wondered if anyone has and info or experience with these tables mainly the arm? Apparently it is a close sibling to the 990 but I cannot find any info thru google at all. I am looking for a solid DD semi auto table to add...
  15. R

Denon MC Carts

any thoughts on the DL-207?
Back
Top Bottom