Recent content by rbspop

1. rbspop

PrimaLuna

Thanks for your reply, It is a later version and both fuses are okay. Unfortunately the unit took a tumble from 3 feet to a tile floor ( The unit was turned on and POW that was that). Lots of cosmetic damage which the folks at Upscale were great in getting me the parts needed. Unfortunately...
  2. rbspop

PrimaLuna

Thanks. That law for California doesn't go into effect until July 1st. Maybe I'll find a service manual in the mean while.
  3. rbspop

PrimaLuna

Gentlemen, I have a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP that is in need of repair. I was told by a person at "Upscale" that PrimaLuna does not have service manuals for their gear. Could this possibly be true? Thanks, bruce
  4. rbspop

Need help with idle current

Thank you very much...
  5. rbspop

Need help with idle current

Trying to check Denon PMA2000ivr idle current and came across this: See attached file. I do not know if I am supposed to connect exactly as shown or do one side at a time? Any help will be most appreciated. TIA bruce
  6. rbspop

Harman Kardon

Hi All, I have a HK 680 that works great. However for future reference; do any of you know of a good HK tech? Thanks, bruce
  7. rbspop

Kenwood KR-7050 Power Caps

I just made a "delrin" spacer between the caps and all was well.
  8. rbspop

Harman/Kardon HK 680 Transformer

Thanks but I have a external step up xformer. I need an internal one. Perhaps someone has an old one lying around?
  9. rbspop

Harman/Kardon HK 680 Transformer

Hello, I am in need of a HK 680 120 volt transformer or a way to up the voltage of a 100 volt transformer? Any ideas or solutions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, bruce
  10. rbspop

Sony SRT 7065 sound

Thanks, That is what I thought. Just wanted confirmation from people here as I am a noob.
  11. rbspop

Sony SRT 7065 sound

Hi All, I was doing some a/b (decibel matched) comparing today and noticed that my 7065 didn't have the top end extension of the unit I was comparing (vintage Sansui 881) it to. I proceeded to compare it three other units I have (2 vintage and one modern) and they all played the disk I was using...
  12. rbspop

Wire Wrap 1mm pin connectors

Thanks. I'll try them.
  13. rbspop

I am looking for something like the these only female. We used to call them "Dupont" connectors. But I can't seem to find any. I guess I could use a female connector shrink tubing (not as nice looking though.
  14. rbspop

Thanks. But not quit what I want.....
Back
Top Bottom