R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have an ST1000A here that I'm trying to unload, no balun. Would you like it? $0+shipping. I'm in California.
    Hello rcs, I saw your PSUs on Ebay, amazing. I'd also love to buy future amp boards for the 9800 if you do complete that project. Really awesome work, thank you.
    R
    rcs16
    First time someone asked for sa-9800 amp boards
    Problem is I do not have a sa-9800 so it’s impossible to design them not knowing the critical dimensions and hole size, positions, plus it’s a nsa design which use fast transistors that are no longer in production
    Hello RCS, I like your STK0050 replacement module and want to modify it for a STK439 or STK043 replacement. I have a 38V supply and was thinking about swapping in 2n3904 or equivalent at the front of the module and replacing the npn/npn trannies for tip29/30 or tip31/32 combo for around 15-25W output power. Thoughts or suggestions? Engineering school was a long time ago and I am new to LTSpice. Thanks in advance.
    ohm470k
    ohm470k
    Actually, having another look, I see that this is a +/- supply circuit and mine is only +38, so it appears it's not going to work. No matter... I have other options. Thanks anyway.
    Jeff Henry here per our eBay convo on the module test for Yamaha r900. 1131 nw farewell drive bend, Oregon 97703 210.347.3927
    rcs16, greetings from the UK. I bought a Spec 4 some time age, I've already purchased some electrolytic caps etc for the restoration project; I'm not a technician, but I'm adventurous. I would be grateful if you and the other technicians/engineers would assist me with this restoration, I've never venture so deep in electronic before.
    Samsonk1d1
    Samsonk1d1
    When I bought the Amp, I powered it up on my Dim bulb tester and the lights stayed on bright, the relays didn't click, so new something was up. The STV's wires were broken but I sorted them out, I think Pioneer made a design error putting the STV's so close to the lid, it's quite obvious the would have gotten damage.
    Hello, I came across a post that said you might be making a stabilizer pcb for the SX 1250.
    If you did and have another one for sale I would like to buy one becuase my bd is tore up.
    I am not familiar with how to use this site so forgive my mistakes
    meneses429@gmail.com
    R
    rcs16
    Hello

Funny you ask because I have one designed, just waiting to have someone verify that it is a mechanical fit before I have a blank made, assembled, tested. Give me another month or so to get it finalized
    I own an m90a pioneer, it works very well, recently updated with new capacitors and transistors. The protection lamp does not work. It never worked. When the amplifier is turned on, the light bulb is red, therefore yellow. Everything works fine in my amplifier, but no lights come on, neither red nor yellow. The two bulbs are good. What could be the problem? Can someone help me? Thank you.
    g'day sir...is there a quick link to the most recent rev of your stk module? I just picked up a 780 that works, but I think I want to change it anyways just to learn the path...if you can just point me to the best page to get the bom and the PCBs Id appreciate it

thanks!
    Hello sir
    Just ordered the boards and plates
    Is there a set of instructions or did I miss that somewhere

Great job by the way and many thanks

Regards
    Dave
    R
    rcs16
    Hi Dave,
    No real set of documentation, other than what I posted in the first thread and what has been discussed in the whole thread. Ask your ?'s in the
    thread that way everyone gets to learn, regardless of experience.
    Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom