1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
RDecartridge
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2017 at 1:38 PM
Birthday:
February 24
Home Page:
Formerly in pharmaceutcals management and engineer

Share This Page

RDecartridge

"I hear, therefore I am", from "Close to the Edge" of the Gulf

Subscriber
RDecartridge was last seen:
Jun 28, 2017 at 1:38 PM
    1. 1108
      Hello,
      I posted in Bartertown that I was looking for the plastic insert for a AR tonearm. jimreeves suggested I contact you as you might have one. I would also buy the whole tonearm if that's all you had.
      Thanks
      Richard
    2. jhaan92
      jhaan92
      Thought that I would find you after we chatted on the phone, so here I am!
    3. Pavlov
      Pavlov
      Congrats with your new turntable. It is always fun to see pictures of the same turntable as I own. I'm really fond of this one and uses it as primary source. I used with lots of pleasure a stanton 681eee. After that i used a Grado black which had some hum issues and wasn't sounding well. Now i use a Ortofon 2M Red. As you see, I'm on a tight budget (student...).

If you can afford a really nice cartridge, I have heard the Lyra Dorian on this turntable and it was stunning... We're talking about 900 euros for a cartridge now... :s. If i had the money :)

Have fun with the tt!
  • About

Birthday:
    February 24
    Home Page:
    http://terrificstereo.com/
    Formerly in pharmaceutcals management and engineer
    World traveler; BS Rider, MBA Seton Hall, MSIE- SUNY Buffalo

Signature

Main: Threshold S200 and FET 2, Green Mountain Imagos, Sony PSX800/Dynavector 10x4, MSB NELSON LINK 3 DAC, Denon CDR
    MBR: Arcam Solo, Rogers LS6s
    HT: Denon AVR4802, Ohm Walsh2
    Workshop: PSE Studio 1 & 2, Sony 555ES Bench:Overnight Sensations