Recent content by reeltime

1. R

Marantz 2216BL - Input Selector passes Aux independant from selection

Can someone else please give my any hints about getting rid of that crosstalk? The condition of this little receiver is relative good and I would like to have it working like before and intended. I measured the ground connections near the input section - all connections have a low ohm value...
  2. R

No, I'm using the Aux input definitively.
  3. R

I've figured out that the forwarded Aux-signal is mono. Is the selector located at Aux then it's stereo like it should be. Further I only have the 2216B schematics here, that's not fitting in this case. I think the error must be around the P400 board.
  4. R

The Sound is coming either from a Raspberry streaming solution or from an iPad. In the past this constellation was working flawlessly. So i think the signal is max. somewhere around -10dbV.
  5. R

Hi there. Got a little 2216BL two years ago for my parents. After cleaning the unit I replaced all the caps in the PSU and adjusted it to the specs. Everything was fine and that little receiver was sounding very well. Today they turned it on after a longer period of two months and I got the...
  6. R

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Want to share my 2250B with you. I restored it last December and when listening to it hours become minutes... The state is nearly mint. Sounds very well on my Infinity Kappa 7.2 - above there's a Nakamichi Stereo Receiver which is also sounding very audiophile. Picture comes from smartphone...
  7. R

Hello from Germany

Hi there, till now I was silently reading some topics to answer my questions regarding restoring vintage Marantz Receivers. And I got answers for nearly all my questions - but be an active member of the forum is nicer and maybe I can get help for things that are not resolved till now. I'm 39...
Back
Top Bottom