1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

RhythmGJ's Recent Activity

1. RhythmGJ replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Why does my listening room smell like cat litter? We don't have a cat! GJ

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:17 PM
  2. RhythmGJ liked cyto's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[ATTACH]

20181115_211224.jpg Nov 15, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  3. RhythmGJ replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

"If you get a zap, put it in the pack." GJ

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:14 PM
  4. RhythmGJ liked FOH Engineer's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

The tounge test is pretty reliable on 9 volts regarding mics and effects pedals...anything digital needs a shit hot charge , but analog...

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:13 PM
  5. RhythmGJ replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

You are not a cheabass bastage. [MEDIA] I on the other hand (am), keep some fresh and a mess of lightly-used "recycled" batteries...

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:12 PM
  6. RhythmGJ liked NeedForSpeed's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Strange, But I believe you:rflmao::crazy:

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:08 PM
  7. RhythmGJ liked FOH Engineer's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Even though it's expensive I just replace every day it's going to be used, I kind of roll that into the rental fee.

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:03 PM
  8. RhythmGJ liked FOH Engineer's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Sorry guys I just read the whole thing and didn't realize you were talking about DC offset.

Nov 15, 2018 at 9:00 PM
  9. RhythmGJ liked FOH Engineer's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

" I think were trying to determine polarity here ??. It should move forward if the polarity is cool. 9 volts won't do anything to...

Nov 15, 2018 at 8:57 PM
  10. RhythmGJ replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Sure, I could carry a multi-meter around with me in a leatherette case, when I have to change 1-5 batteries in a bunch of wireless...

Nov 15, 2018 at 8:56 PM
  11. RhythmGJ liked NeedForSpeed's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Multi meter is your friend

Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  12. RhythmGJ attached a file to the thread The Recorded LIVE Playlist.

Now Playing: Miles Davis, "Cookin' at the Plugged Nickel" [ATTACH] GJ

image.jpg Nov 15, 2018 at 8:43 PM
  13. RhythmGJ attached a file to the thread Vinyl only spin list.

image.jpg Nov 15, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  14. RhythmGJ liked waynec's post in the thread Vinyl only spin list.

Really want the anniversary box set for this one, just can't afford it right now. Also, pulled it out and side D was awesomely nasty...

Nov 15, 2018 at 8:41 PM
  15. RhythmGJ attached a file to the thread All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.

image.jpg Nov 15, 2018 at 8:41 PM