RhythmGJ's Recent Activity

1. RhythmGJ liked Te-Te's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

A few things I picked up at Goodwill (buy the pound) visiting Bob and Walter. [ATTACH]

IMG_4781.JPG Sep 25, 2018 at 9:24 AM
  2. RhythmGJ liked ZebraBlvd's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Sugarloaf - Green Eyed Lady Edit: Nothing like the sound of a Hammond B3 to add color to a tune.

Sep 25, 2018 at 9:24 AM
  3. RhythmGJ liked chicks's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[IMG]

4. RhythmGJ liked ZebraBlvd's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Atlanta Rhythm Section - Spooky

5. RhythmGJ liked unkqty's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

jerry was right about a few things, yes?

Sep 25, 2018 at 9:23 AM
  6. RhythmGJ liked ZebraBlvd's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Badfinger - Believe Me

7. RhythmGJ liked Dusty Ol'Man's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

What is it you do?

8. RhythmGJ liked ZebraBlvd's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Good Morning B&G's. Happy Humpday eve. Badfinger - Sweet Tuesday Morning

9. RhythmGJ liked john111/LZ's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[ATTACH] Sony DAT

serveimage.jpg Sep 25, 2018 at 9:23 AM
  10. RhythmGJ replied to the thread Owning a Song...

There was a one man show Groucho did (80's?); it's very funny if you can find it. I think some of the old-time radio sites have it...

Sep 25, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  11. RhythmGJ liked Mystic's post in the thread Owning a Song...

Another gem: "Why just the other day I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How the elephant got into my pyjamas I'll never know."

Sep 25, 2018 at 8:45 AM
  12. RhythmGJ liked Man in Cave's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Thanks, Dusty... Something will turn up, I know. The economy is very hearty here in WI. You might even say it's an "employees' market"...

Sep 25, 2018 at 8:44 AM
  13. RhythmGJ liked OnTheBlitz's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

What is the make & model#?

Sep 25, 2018 at 8:18 AM
  14. RhythmGJ replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Good Morning All. Commute In: JPG mixes, 91.1 Jazz FM, and 930 AM news. Now Playing: King Sunny Ade from the Gabriel/McFerrin Afro-Pop...

Sep 25, 2018 at 8:16 AM
  15. RhythmGJ liked meggy's post in the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

[ATTACH]

IMG_4157.JPG Sep 25, 2018 at 8:09 AM