Recent content by richardl

1. R

Audio Note AN-J's

@cableguy what is your room size?
  2. R

Primare I32 Integrated amp and optional DAC

Hi lee, Just curious if your exposure 2010s2 has a thump when switch power on? Mine has pop sound if power on and it is quite loud. Is it something wrong with my unit? Maybe others member have the same experience? Please give your adviced. Thanks
  3. R

Introducing the Spendor A6R

@dobieguy. How do you compared beetwen a6r with p3esr? Can you describe sound character from both speaker. Thanks.
  4. R

Spendor A6's Finally Arrived

Hi mike. What your room size? I am planning to buy a6, but worry if my room dont big enough for this great speaker. I have 4x4 mtr room. Is it enough for a6? or must try the smaller a5. Thanks
  5. R

Introducing the Spendor A6R

nice speaker, dream to have them. you are the lucky man art :D btw why you choose spendor A line rather than classics line?
  6. R

Dynaudio Excite X12

it's ok art. very appreciated your opinion, i have audition both speaker, but don't sure because difference place and system. dynaudio x12 + nad 326 + arcam cd 72 + DNM solid core speaker and IC, i feel the sound a little bright imho. if i change DNM IC with others, hi-frec more forgiving, but...
  7. R

Dynaudio Excite X12

Hi art, Please give your opinion about spendor s3/5r2 compared to dyn x12 have you heard spendor s3/5r2? thanks for your reply Regards
  8. R

Quad 11L Classic

Hi Art, finally bought quad 12l classic, my friend have 11l classic, compare both speaker, overall quad 12l have better performance. 12l a little bit more open and more dinamic compared to 11l. bass definition more refined too.
  9. R

Quad 11L Classic

hi Art, thanks for your comment, it is a long time after your reply for my question, i have trouble with my internet connection, and has a lot of work, now already free to continue my hobby interest. :music: i was selling my epos m5, and want to buy a speaker to replace my epos. i have...
  10. R

Quad 11L Classic

@artk hallo, thanks for your sharing, about dynaudio x12, i buy this amazing speaker without get the audition after read your review and i agreed with all of your comment about this speaker. find for another speaker for 2nd room, and i think 11L classic is my next target, would you like to...
  11. R

Dynaudio Excite X12

is there anyone here have hear dynaudio dm 2/6, compare to excite x12 and audience 42, want to buy dm 2/6, but in my town, there is no dealer have stock, so must order outside. thanks for the comment.
Back
Top Bottom