Recent content by rick morty

1. rick morty

Modelers Corner

Thanks LM.
  2. rick morty

Modelers Corner

I'm finally finished the varnishing, 5 coats with wet sanding in-between with 320, 400, 600, 1000, 1500. grit paper. The hull paint needs to be refreshed one more time.
  3. rick morty

Modelers Corner

First coat of epoxy... three more should finish the top surface the mahogany and then some spar varnish.
  4. rick morty

Modelers Corner

Planking for the raised decking being fitted to the sub deck sanded and trimmed
  5. rick morty

Modelers Corner

The boat is getting closer to completion... It's a steering bracket for the outboard motor. Dry fit the electronics and batteries. Cut out the side pieces...now the fitting of them. Good fit, now start the mahogany planking. Top deck is being fitted.
  6. rick morty

Modelers Corner

Winter has started to turn to spring around here and I've been able to paint the boat out in the garage. I've applied 2 1/2 oz of enamel paint and have sanded off about half that amount...but it's getting a very smooth surface so I'm very pleased with the results. This boat is going have drum...
  7. rick morty

Modelers Corner

@Lucius Mojo You did a wonderful job on that RV!
  8. rick morty

Today's Neo-Psych Playlist

This guy really wants her out of his life...he wants her to take everything and leave him alone. https://ranchorelaxo.bandcamp.com/track/at-your-door
  9. rick morty

Modelers Corner

The detail is awesome!
  10. rick morty

Modelers Corner

These metal art kits were in my Christmas stocking this year.
  11. rick morty

Modelers Corner

First couple of coats of flat white...many more to go. Then it will be wet sanded to give it the appearance of gelcoat.
  12. rick morty

Modelers Corner

@Lucius Mojo awesome project...what scale?
  13. rick morty

Today's Neo-Psych Playlist

Ghost Dance Collective
  14. rick morty

Modelers Corner

@Tim64...oooops
Back
Top Bottom