Recent content by rickelrod

1. rickelrod

KEF C55 thoughts?

I hooked up a pair of the C55s for my daughter this AM. Her first rig. Very disappointed in the mid/upper range. Will try the suggestions above.
  2. rickelrod

Supercharged - Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC

Andrew Sparks (Sparkos Labs) sold me 2 of the SS3602 Duals for a great price. I installed one in place of the stock (not factory upgraded) OP amp in my D1plus and switched from the stock tube to the Tesla. Amazing difference immediately. Soundstage grew, highs were crisp and clean as was the...
  3. rickelrod

Quad ESL 57

Hi guys. I have not purchased the Quads mainly do to the expense. The seller is asking $3200 and this time of year I find it is tough to make a large (for me) purchase. Also I am finding the sound of my Cornwalls to be quite satisfying with some changes to my DAC and other tweaks here and there...
  4. rickelrod

I actually just came back to this thread for reference. Hoping to find a pic or tutorial of the Op Amp replacements
  5. rickelrod

Always liked Robert Cray immensely! So I have the D1plus (as well as a D1) which is going to have surgery tonight as my Sparkos Labs Dual Op Amps, as well as 3 tubes including the Tesla, have arrived!
  6. rickelrod

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Most definitely! Now that Im streaming I can bounce from artist to artist, so convenient.
  7. rickelrod

what I enjoy most about this thread is checking out artists that others are listening to that I have yet to be exposed to!
  8. rickelrod

Thank you!
  9. rickelrod

Rod Stewart The Definitive Collection
  10. rickelrod

Neal Casal - Fade Away Diamond Time
  11. rickelrod

Enjoying new Bluesound/Roon/Tidal Combo

I bought a Node2 and pulse 2 today. Currently giving the pulse some time. Sounds good for what it is. Have not installed the Node yet. I too am streaming Tidal but frankly, I am technically challenged. It will take some time to figure it out
  12. rickelrod

Bluesound

So I picked up a Node2 and Pulse 2 speaker. Speaker sounds much larger than its size and quite nice. Good for what I bought it for, quality background noise and casual listening without the production of setting up another system, wiring etc. Wife not fond of all the hardware. Have not installed...
  13. rickelrod

List your Klipsch speakers

cornwalls, KG4s, KG2.2s
Back
Top Bottom