1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

rickl's Recent Activity

1. rickl replied to the thread ka-5700 Help!.

i'd look at the schematic and check the voltages at the outputs before the relay. there are a few repair links that you probably looked...

Dec 9, 2018 at 10:26 PM
  2. rickl replied to the thread Kenwood KR 9000 GX.

I'd leave it along. It is 40 years old so you might need to do some maintenance in the future. Just enjoy it.

Dec 5, 2018 at 10:55 AM
  3. rickl liked Tallgirl's post in the thread Harman Kardon PM655 has 5vDC at right speaker output.

Thanks for that graphic, it has been very helpful. I've progressed through the items as you and dr*audio have suggested and made a very...

Dec 4, 2018 at 3:59 PM
  4. rickl replied to the thread From tubes to solid state--your experiences?.

i have both. tubes in the garage and living room, SS in the music room. I have fisher, dynaco, lafayette, stromberg carlson, se84...

Dec 4, 2018 at 1:15 PM
  5. rickl replied to the thread Any ideas on the power output of these mono blocks?.

I'd suggest searching AK for universal tiger (or SWTPC) and look at a few ideas to keep these running. Plus understand the history....

Dec 3, 2018