Ricktptman
Last Activity:
Aug 30, 2018
Media:
Retired Musician/Teacher

Share This Page

Ricktptman

There are two kinds of Music: Good & Bad-Ellington, Male, from Where it's at!

Subscriber

I finished updating my systems. I was trying to find the McFinish line. I might've made it this time. Time to listen more and spend less. Mar 21, 2018

Ricktptman was last seen:
Aug 30, 2018
    1. Ricktptman
      Ricktptman
      I finished updating my systems. I was trying to find the McFinish line. I might've made it this time. Time to listen more and spend less.
    2. Ricktptman
      Ricktptman
      Just finished going through all my systems and updating renewing contacts/CSJ's.
    3. Ricktptman
      Ricktptman
      Retired and still alive to tell about not being.....
  • About

Retired Musician/Teacher
    Professional Musician/Teacher: Studied electronics repair in the '80's. Restoring vintage since 1991.

Music: Jazz, Classical, Classic/Progressive Rock/Pop, Brass, Trumpet, Piano/Keyboards
    Gear: Anything designed and built by Bob Carver, Vintage Pioneer, Elite, McIntosh,
    High-quality analog recording technologies: Nakamichi, VPI, Sumiko, Shure, Stanton, Denon, Polk SDA, Audio Technica, and pretty much anything else that fits in the sweet spot of the Cost/Benefit ratio J curve.
    Personal/Computer Audio: DAC/ADC: Lynx Hilo, Topping D50, FiiO17/K9, E17k/K5, Alesis MultimixUSB 2.0, Amps: Gustard H20, Schiit Lyr 2, FiiO E12, E17/E17k, RSA, Electric Avenues, Cans: Fostex, Ultrasone, Focal Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Koss, Superlux, Stellar Labs, Vintage Pioneer, Quads